• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some questions about Kamen Rider...

So, I have two questions that have been eating my head for a few days now, and I would like to know if someone could answer them.

1.- What exactly is the reason why Kamen Rider OOO is considered FTL? As far as I remember, Latorartar (or the Cheetah Legs alone) don't show any feat that can be considered FTL, and even in the TV Asahi and Kamen Rider Web pages about OOO I can't find any mention that it can go faster than light. So I would like to know what is the reasoning behind it.

2.- Does anyone know where exactly the claim of Kuuga being a Planet Buster came from? I've researched everywhere, but nowhere is any source given to confirm this, not even here. Even on the Kamen Rider Wiki it's mentioned, but the link where it's supposed to show this is down. So I would like to know if there is anyone around here who knows of any source where it is confirmed.

Sorry if I bother with these questions, or if this is not the ideal place to ask (especially for the second one), but I couldn't think of a better place to ask than here. Thank you for your attention, and good night.

So, I have two questions that have been eating my head for a few days now, and I would like to know if someone could answer them.

1.- What exactly is the reason why Kamen Rider OOO is considered FTL? As far as I remember, Latorartar (or the Cheetah Legs alone) don't show any feat that can be considered FTL, and even in the TV Asahi and Kamen Rider Web pages about OOO I can't find any mention that it can go faster than light. So I would like to know what is the reasoning behind it.
OOO being FTL isn't actually from his own specs. It's from Poseidon's specs where he could swim at the speed of light. OOO Shauta was able to fight it him in water and Cheetah upscales. I'm also quite shocked about it too but if Toei says so then I don't see why we can't use it.

2.- Does anyone know where exactly the claim of Kuuga being a Planet Buster came from? I've researched everywhere, but nowhere is any source given to confirm this, not even here. Even on the Kamen Rider Wiki it's mentioned, but the link where it's supposed to show this is down. So I would like to know if there is anyone around here who knows of any source where it is confirmed.

Sorry if I bother with these questions, or if this is not the ideal place to ask (especially for the second one), but I couldn't think of a better place to ask than here. Thank you for your attention, and good night.
Hmm, Kuuga being able to destroy a planet with his kick is a well known thing in the KR fandom but idk where the actual specs went.

OOO being FTL isn't actually from his own specs. It's from Poseidon's specs where he could swim at the speed of light. OOO Shauta was able to fight it him in water and Cheetah upscales. I'm also quite shocked about it too but if Toei says so then I don't see why we can't use it.
It’s not just from upscaling any specific forms. Given that Poseidon can make accurate turns while swimming at the SoL and OOO was able to fight him in multiple other forms, in general he’s just SoL for combat speed and reactions.

Given that even OOO just using the Cheetah Legs can run fast enough to blitz opponents who can keep up with OOO’s slower forms, we get FTL

Back