• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some NNT Rescaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably a joke in-context.
Q361What is Hawk Mama's Power Level, roughly?Impossible to measure.
Q362What is Meliodas' current Power Level?Probably strong enough to get near Hawk Mama's.
Also, Hawk Mama's basically a glorified container for Chaos. I doubt she's on par with the real thing.

Ok, how about scale from Cath who with a fragment of Chaos can fought again with post purgatory meliodas ?

Anywhay does anyone dislike the following scale

2,65: snake merascula,derriere,monspiet,dolor and gloxinia , critical over galand, dawn escanor

3,3: zeldris ,estarossa and mid-morning escanor

5,3: near-noon escanor, sariel, tarmiel, 2 commandments estarossa

15,9: assault mode meliodas, demon form chandler and cusack, ludoshel in margareth body,three commandments estarossa, four commandments mael, full mark zeldris

31,8: demon meliodas, original sinner, ludoshel, mael with sunshine, full mark movie 2 zeldris, king

95,4: assault mode prime meliodas, ban

100 : half power demon king, weakened supreme goddes

200: full power demon king, true magic meli, full power supreme goddes

Sure there may be some contradictions here and there like escanor being able to fight chandler,cusack and even the original sinner but hey this one keep the overral rating without depending on wacky upscaling stacking

I'd say Derieri (who's physically stronger than Zeldris without God) and Monspeet are somewhere between Drole and Estarossa.

Still disagree with Ludoshel being in the same league as Meliodas, although the difference probably isn't too massive. Also, the Original Demon without Crisis was well below Mael and Ludoshel.

Not enough information on Assault Mode Meliodas in his prime.

Escanor wasn't fighting on par with the Original Demon. The guy was curbstomping him with half effort.

I'll give my scaling chain later.

I'd say Derieri (who's physically stronger than Zeldris without God) and Monspeet are somewhere between Drole and Estarossa.

Still disagree with Ludoshel being in the same league as Meliodas, although the difference probably isn't too massive. Also, the Original Demon without Crisis was well below Mael and Ludoshel.

Not enough information on Assault Mode Meliodas in his prime.

Escanor wasn't fighting on par with the Original Demon. The guy was curbstomping him with half effort.

I'll give my scaling chain later.
Ok i will wait for your chain homever :
Ludoshel is ther for being above the originala demon not because he is comparable to meli

Ok agree on assaul meli not having enough info

Escanar kinda of did block some attacks from the original sinner

<2.65: Snake Melascula, Critical Over Galand, Gloxinia

At most 2.65: Drole, Morning Escanor, Monspeet (maybe)

3.3: Demon Meliodas, Derieri, Zeldris, Monspeet (maybe)

At least 3.3: Estarossa/2 Cs Estarossa, God Zeldris, Tarmiel (vessel), Sariel (vessel), Meliodas (Post-Revival), Cusack, Chandler

~4.3: Post-Revival, Vessel Tariel & Sariel, Meliodas (Prime Base)

>>4.3: Late Morning/Early Afternoon Escanor, Assault Mode Meliodas, Tariel, Sariel, 3 Cs Estarossa & Mael

>>>>4.3: 4 Cs Mael, Ludoshel (Margaret), Zeldris (extra god?), Transformed Cusack & Chandler, Near-Noon Escanor

>>>>>4.3: Original Demon.

>>>>>>4.3: Ludoshel, Crisis Original Demon

>>>>>>>4.3: 2nd Demon Mark Zeldris, The One Escanor, Original Demon

>>>>>>>>4.3: Near-Noon Sunshine Mael, Prime Demon Meliodas, Elizabeth

>>>>>>>>>4.3: Full Wings King, Ban, Meliodas Demon King/Early Zeldris Demon King

>>>>>>>>>>4.3: Demon Emotions Meliodas, Transformed Demon King, 50% Demon King, Supreme Deity

>>>>>>>>>>>4.3: 100% Demon King/Full Power Zeldris DK/Brittania DK, True Magic Meliodas, 100% Supreme Deity, Ultimate The One

Possessed Tarmiel and Sariel are so low on the totem pole because Estarossa was about a match for them individually with Galand's decree.

Prime Base Meliodas was stated to be on par with the Ten Commandments by Diane, but it's likely she's referring to them as an overall group since they have vastly different power levels.

The Demon King apparently wasn't that much weaker than the Meliodas body when he first possessed Zeldris, which is strangely consistent with that dumb movie.

Last edited:

At least 3.3: Estarossa/2 Cs Estarossa, God Zeldris, Tarmiel (vessel), Sariel (vessel), Meliodas (Post-Revival), Cusack, Chandler

>>4.3: Late Morning/Early Afternoon Escanor, Assault Mode Meliodas, Tariel, Sariel, 3 Cs Estarossa & Mael

>>>>4.3: 4 Cs Mael, Ludoshel (Margaret), Zeldris (extra god?), Transformed Cusack & Chandler, Near-Noon Escanor

>>>>>4.3: 2nd Demon Mark Zeldris, The One Escanor, Original Demon

>>>>>>>4.3: Near-Noon Sunshine Mael, Prime Demon Meliodas, Elizabeth

>>>>>>>>4.3: Full Wings King, Ban, Meliodas Demon King/Early Zeldris Demon King

>>>>>>>>>4.3: Demon Emotions Meliodas, Transformed Demon King, 50% Demon King, Ultimate The One, Supreme Deity

>>>>>>>>>>4.3: 100% Demon King/Full Power Zeldris DK/Brittania DK, True Magic Meliodas, 100% Supreme Deity

Possessed Tarmiel and Sariel are so low on the totem pole because Estarossa was about a match for them individually with Galand's decree.

Prime Base Meliodas was stated to be on par with the Ten Commandments by Diane, but it's likely she's referring to them as an overall group since they have vastly different power levels.

The Demon King apparently wasn't that much weaker than the Meliodas body when he first possessed Zeldris, which is strangely consistent with that dumb movie.
Why is almos everyone in 4,3 but with a different number of + ?

>>>>>>>>>>4.3: 100% Demon King/Full Power Zeldris DK/Brittania DK, True Magic Meliodas, 100% Supreme Deity
Escanor is above DK Zeldris in physical stats with The One Ultimate. He should be up here.
There's actually a point where 2DM Zeldris's darkness can't be stopped by Ludoshel and has to be stopped by King. The scaling should look something like The One Escanor > 2DM Zeldris ~ Crisis Original Demon > Ludoshel

Another thing is how do you have most characters scaling to 4.3 when there are blatant cases of multiplication or addition of powers? I.e. Original Demon is the sum of Chandler and Cusack, 100% DK would be 2x 50% DK, Post Revival Meliodas > Derieri durability > Derieri AP Full Countered , etc.

That was a mistake on my part. It was late.

I suppose you're right here. Crisis was one-shot by Mael, and Mael was somewhat matched by Zeldris.

My intention was never to insert numbers.

We were talking before about how Full Counter is really inconsistent. An earlier Full Counter in the same chapter you're talking about would have killed both her and Monspeet if Meliodas didn't hold it back.

Edit: I've altered the scaling chain.

Last edited:
That was a mistake on my part. It was late.

I suppose you're right here. Crisis was one-shot by Mael, and Mael was somewhat matched by Zeldris.

My intention was never to insert numbers. It doesn't really work well on a scaling chain so huge.

We were talking before about how Full Counter is really inconsistent. An earlier Full Counter in the same chapter you're talking about would have killed both her and Monspeet if Meliodas didn't hold it back.
Are you ok with dropping the assault mode 3× escanor thing? It is inconsistent with escanor portrayal and feats agains chandler,cusack and meli himself also the feat is subject to inverse square law as the blast was an area of effect,i genuinelly do not see the scaling making sense with it at place

Last edited:
It's power lent from the Demon King. It increases his strength and gives him the ability to nullify or inhibit magic, just like TDK himself.

I know you know, my point was just that it's abilities lie outside those categories.

This is a bad translation, but it is strongly implied to boost his abilities outside of sealing magic. Meliodas even wants to use it to amp his abilities and break the curse.

If it didn't, what sense would Zeldris fighting Ludoshel make?
i always saw that as meliodas wanting GOD to be able to null the curse

zeldris never really fought anyone at that point in time, so it would not be an anti feat to say he was always that strong since the only people he has fought where, ludo, the one escanor and late noon mael

Nah, he just wanted to absorb the power.

His power level without God is 61 k.
the whole number really lost their value after the whole resurection of mel

also the 61K was the value given when he had both god and his commandment + his 1st demon mark

Which was well after Zeldris killed. So, yeah, still valid. Also, I would say it's definitely present there given the fight between Mel and Fraudrin.

It's just normal Zeldris, with a physical strength below even Derieri.

Zeldris used his Second Mark with the Ominous Nebula and against Escanor and Mael, not his first fight with Ludoshel.

Which was well after Zeldris killed. So, yeah, still valid. Also, I would say it's definitely present there given the fight between Mel and Fraudrin.

It's just normal Zeldris, with a physical strength below even Derieri.

Zeldris used his Second Mark with the Ominous Nebula and against Escanor and Mael, not his first fight with Ludoshel.
not saying he used his 1st vs either of the 3, saying that when the 61K where given he had the 1st mark on

there is also the factor that the value of the numbers change if they are relaxed or in battle mode

I know, I'm saying he did use his first mark against Ludoshel specifically, whose power level is over 200 k.

Galand's power level is the guide is like what he used against the Sins, so I'd imagine it's referring to their battle prowess.

I'm waiting for some more input on some stuff.

Also, I'm thinking of adding stats for heavy metal.

For base Diane, she has the Howser stuff and bloodying Matrona's knuckles at a stage where she could hardly sustain the form. Post-Training Diane tanked Albion's attacks. A twice-shrunken full power Diane survived one attack from weakened Chandler.

>>>>>4.3: Original Demon.

>>>>>>>4.3: 2nd Demon Mark Zeldris, The One Escanor, Original Demon

>>>>>>>>4.3: Near-Noon Sunshine Mael, Prime Demon Meliodas, Elizabeth

>>>>>>>>>4.3: Full Wings King, Ban, Meliodas Demon King/Early Zeldris Demon King

>>>>>>>>>>4.3: Demon Emotions Meliodas, Transformed Demon King, 50% Demon King, Supreme Deity

>>>>>>>>>>>4.3: 100% Demon King/Full Power Zeldris DK/Brittania DK, True Magic Meliodas, 100% Supreme Deity, Ultimate The One

What do the numbers stand for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back