• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some new staff promotions

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

I have performed the following staff promotions:

Darkanine and The real cal howard: Discussion Moderators to Administrators

VenomElite, Soldier Blue, and Saikou The Lewd King: Discussion Moderators

Colonel Krukov: Chat Moderator

Please make them feel welcome.

It is also recommended that all staff members read the following pages for some useful advice:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Advice_to_the_staff_of_the_VS_Battles_wiki

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Administrators

FateAlbane was also interviewed for a discussion moderator position, but does not have enough free time to handle the responsibility.

Soldier Blue preferred that I should wait until Sunday with his nomination, so my apologies for not showing enough patience. The preparations took a very considerable time to finish as it is.

Congratulations everyone!

I wrote a "speech" as a thank you to everyone, because you all deserve the best!

Spoiler
I've met some of the best people I could ever meet for a lifetime, and the friendship extends beyond this wiki to others too. I'd like to thank those who have been with me thus far as I owe you a lot for being so kind and courteous to me:

• To those who have helped me contribute to this wiki by: answering my questions, guiding me on what to do, doing things for me, and helping with things that are beyond my skill. Thank you so much for this, you know who you are.
  • Thank you to those who have talked to me no matter how big or small the conversation, and I thank you for making me happy, you know who you are.
  • Thank you to those extra special people who have made me better when I wasn't well and have taken care of me when I was not feeling my best. You can guarantee that I will never forget your sacrifice and I will always be in your debt for this, you know who you are.

Here's something familiar that's truthful and hopefully a bit funny too:

This is a place that I love,

You know the rules and so do I,

A full commitment's what I'm thinking of,

You wouldn't get this from any other guy.

I just want to tell you how I'm feeling,

Here are my policies, so you understand:

• Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
  • Never gonna run around and desert you
  • Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye
  • Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
OVO

Back