• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some more about demons

Your wish is my command.
Hax =/= AP
In this thread i mentioned Demon Energy and them being able to manipulate it, Tony said this.

Hold back on the "lie" claims. I am not even making arguments here, i just find what's currently applied weird based on what was accepted.

Your wish is my command.

In this thread i mentioned Demon Energy and them being able to manipulate it, Tony said this.

Hold back on the "lie" claims. I am not even making arguments here, i just find what's currently applied weird based on what was accepted.
He even clarified on difference between whats the source, whats AP and whats Hax....😑😑

He even clarified on difference between whats the source, whats AP and whats Hax....😑😑
Both are the same thing. Hax and AP both come from manipulating Demonic Energy. So if we go with Demonic Energy being 4D making that kind of difference is meaningless as both are applications of the same thing.

Both are the same thing. Hax and AP both come from manipulating Demonic Energy. So if we go with Demonic Energy being 4D making that kind of difference is meaningless as both are applications of the same thing.
You act as if universal energy in any verse isn't allowed to do AP and hax separately....

Is it so hard to accept that some applications are hax and some AP feats??.....common sense is enough to differentiate between the two....

Naruto has abilities that are hax and AP despite being powered by chakra....like Genjutsu and offensive AP jutsu like Fireball Jutsu....
Both require manipulations of Chakra so is Fireball Jutsu doesn't have AP now or should Genjutsu be considered AP now??
If you absorb Nature Energy without training you get transmuted into frog or something...so is that AP now??
In DragonBall Hakai is done via Destruction Energy so does that mean its no EE and AP now??
In Bleach soul energy is main source of energy, in Vs Matchups when they are put up against Naruto or DragonBall characters riatsu crush is switched off for Bleach characters, why should it be turned of if Chakra and Ki are also energies of soul?? Shouldn't they resist RC just via their sheer power lvl and chakra/ki supplies??
Shouldn't AP=Hax according to your logic if energy source is the same??

I could go on and on.....but you already knew this don't you.....so I wonder why you would push for 4D AP on fodders when their applications of DE is mostly hax based??👀👀

That's very very far off from the point. Im not saying they should get 4D surface scaling. Im saying the form of application of demon energy that can get AP (empowering themselves through it) should get AP. And since it's a direct application of Demon Energy it should scale to 4D.

Don't bring up useless "hax" because that is not part of the argument.

Why would that means they have low 2C AP because they have 4D powers? When in the novel, they show that demons can't take all the powers from the Demon World nexus, which means they have a cap in power and they also never showed universal feats like the god tier of the verse.

So i fail to see why would every demon be low 2C because of that.

They have a cap but any amount would qualify as it is 4D by nature. If DE is 4D as it is accepted, any amount would be 4D.

Uhh no. Having 4D powers doesn't mean they can manipulate the universe, there should be feats.
Controlling 4D energy does mean 4D AP. It's like saying "being able to produce a punch with Kinetic energy doesn't mean that attack is 3D", yes it does. And range isn't always a factor.

yup, but earl thinks everyone can nuke or fart universes for some reason besides thinking everyone can do the same thing as Mundus
Universes need range and specific qualities to do. I never argued for any of that. But since y'all got 4D accepted for Demons, they by default get 4D AP.

Again, im not doing anything here. This is what YOU guys got accepted. Be coherent.

Uhh no. Having 4D powers doesn't mean they can manipulate the universe, there should be feats.
Exactly, Exactly......but Earl will not listen to logic.

On Bleach Downgrades it was concluded that feats by Yhawach were 4D but not 4D enough for Low2C rating.....it was deemed unquantifiable and he was dropped back to Multi-Continental....

By grace of God....God Tiers in DMC don't have that problem......thier feats and scaling are as solid as they get.

But For Fodders in DMC....forget about 4D energy source......they don't even have scaling let alone feats.....yet......🤣🤣 Earl here wants to give them low2C......this is not counting what kind of horrible outlier it would be.👀👀

Exactly, Exactly......but Earl will not listen to logic.

On Bleach Downgrades it was concluded that feats by Yhawach were 4D but not 4D enough for Low2C rating.....it was deemed unquantifiable and he was dropped back to Multi-Continental....
They were 4D, it just didn't scale to AP. That's a whole different story, but that's an argument that cannot take place here as they literally physically empower themselves through it.
By grace of God....God Tiers in DMC don't have that problem......thier feats and scaling are as solid as they get.
They're not, they're really not. But they were "solid" enough to get accepted which is why we're here now.
But For Fodders in DMC....forget about 4D energy source......they don't even have scaling let alone feats.....yet......🤣🤣 Earl here wants to give them low2C......this is not counting what kind of horrible outlier it would be.👀👀
They do have scaling though....literally demon energy existing is them scaling. Outlier? Oh that's a different story entirely, however there are several problems with that too:

1. An outlier is a feat that is bigger than anything else. Im not sure what the outlier here is, cus the feat is "demons are capable of using demonic energy" and if that's an outlier might as well call DMC a big outlier too then since that's 1 of the biggest plot points of the entire series, 1 of its driving truths.
2. We either consider it all an outlier or we take it all. You can't say "they have 4D all hax and resistances from demon energy" but then when it comes to amping themselves say "that's an outlier lol".

Last edited:
This is simple, just prove they can use the 4D battery to create universal feats like the demon kings, if not then this is over.

It was accepted in a thread previous to Mundus though.

More meaning making the demons Low 2-C? Cus this is some serious problem we got going on here.
The previous CRT are more focusing about Mundus dimension.

Yeah we also talk about 4D demon energy but its not that detail and leaving some confusion.

The previous CRT are more focusing about Mundus dimension.

Yeah we also talk about 4D demon energy but its not that detail and leaving some confusion.
The CRT before that was the one that got 4D demon energy accepted. And i already made a thread asking questions about 4D energy and due to lack of argument they did agree that Demon Energy was 4D.

Though we've been going in circles for a while. This "4D energy is worded badly" has been brought up so many times already. And im noticing a severe lack of arguments or reasons coming from the side of DMC as to why they'd cherry pick the applications of Demon Energy like this.

As vehemently as I am against 4D DMC, by the logic presented, I can not disagree. They have statements of scaling physically from demonic energy. This is beyond being an "outlier".

Im saying the form of application of demon energy that can get AP (empowering themselves through it) should get AP. And since it's a direct application of Demon Energy it should scale to 4D.

This sums it up pretty much. Them not having feats on that level is irrelevant, because feats do not show bounds. Powerscaling and statements are very much a thing, and all that we have so far on that matter heavily points to them scaling from 4D demonic in every way.

Back