• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Johnny Test problems + new abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
This is kinda out of nowhere, but there are some fairly major issues I have with Johnny Test's AP (specifically his Johnny X key), and I will be discussing that now (this will also apply to Dukey's and Bling-Bling Boy's pages, if this is accepted).

Looking at Johnny's profile, his 7-C key says this: "Can easily hurt Bling-Bling Boy, who survived this." The problem I have with this is that Johnny's 7-C key is Johnny X, and Bling-Bling survived the attack in his base form. Johnny X should be (and is) far stronger than base form Bling-Bling Boy, and base form Johnny has shown many times throughout the show to harm base form Bling-Bling Boy. It doesn't make sense that base form Bling-Bling Boy is as powerful as Johnny X. I feel like the 7-C feat should be moved to Johnny's, Dukey's, and Bling-Bling Boy's base keys. Their base keys should say "Varies from 8-B+ to likely 7-C+ at peak." Now, I'm not sure how powerful Johnny X, Super Dukey, and Bling-Bling Boy with his mutant powers would be if the feat was moved to their base keys, but if anyone is fairly knowledgeable on the series, show me some feats from Johnny X so we can discuss it and see if it can be accepted.

Time for the new abilities. These come from Susan and Mary's inventions.

Has an Attitude Alternator which basically makes any person who is hit with it do a whole 180 and make them become the opposite of who they are normally (opposite personality)

The Supreme Dream Machine, which makes anyone who gets hit fall asleep for 8 hours straight

I believe that's it.

Bling-Bling Boy should have that durabilty at his best, but as he doesn't have it all the time then others harming him shouldn't scale to it. They need to find their own feats at their best.

I wouldn't say completely remove it from their pages, but I think it's best to keep the 7-C+ feat at their base keys when they're at their peak. I think this is where the Johnny Test characters' Toon Force comes into play. I feel like it would make most sense if their base keys were like this: Varies from 8-B+ to likely 7-C+ at peak. The Johnny Test characters' AP tends to vary from these 2 tiers thanks to their Toon Force.

And Bling-Bling survived a similar attack to the 7-C+ one, to prove that it's consistent.

Thank you. This can probably be applied then.

I'm only going to add Empathic Manip and Sleep Manip to Johnny's page (if it's okay with y'all), as I still don't know what Johnny X's AP is.

I'll try my best to find some Johnny X feats from throughout the show (as I don't hate it nearly as much as others do) and see if he has any feats that're above 7-C.

Please explain exactly what happened in the feats. I have disabled my YouTube access.

Johnny destroys all of Porkbelly with 200 megaton poot attack.

He creates a bigger explosion with Dukey and The General.

Since there was 3 people in the second feat, that would equal 600 megatons.

So 7-A Johnny X with 7-A+ durability?

Does Johnny have explosion-creating powers, and did he tank them point blank?

Should this get approved by other staff members before getting added? I don't want to immediately add it to Johnny's profile then get a message about me putting in new feats for a page without confirmation.

Thank you for the information. We should preferably use that instead then.

Then what should Johnny X's AP be, then?

He can't be 7-C+, as he is far stronger than Bling-Bling in his base. Is there any other Johnny X feats someone can find?

Its durability would not automatically scale to its freezing power.

What can we do based on what has already been calculated here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back