• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Johnny Test problems + new abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both, I think, based on previous posts above.

Well the freezing people one is incredibly simple, we have a value for freezing a singular person in ice, multiply that by X. As for melting snow... am I to assume this snow covered the entire city, or is there a specific range here?

Sure, I suppose. Can I get an idea of how big the city affected is? If I can get that (be it by statements of population or some other means) then it should be a fairly simple calc, I feel.

Yeah there are pretty bad storms in my area causing consistent power outages, so you're probably gonna be bumping for awhile.

So 7-C, higher as Johnny x is the ap justification we will be using for him after all

We should still embed a link to the calculation as a justification for his tier, as this is our usual praxis.

Oh, ok then. Someone should add the feat in his profile. Let me just do a quick summary of how his keys should look.

Varies from 8-B+ (Destroyed the Tests house) to likely 7-C+ at his peak (Can easily hurt Bling-Bling Boy, who survived this) | At least 7-C+, likely higher (Stronger than his base form. Destroyed Porkbelly with his Hurricane Hands. Melted snow that covered the entire city. Created an explosion that engulfed Porkbelly with his Power Poots)

Can't you make the edits yourself?

If not, is somebody else here willing to handle it please?

Thank you for helping out. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back