• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some History's Strongest Disciple Feats

Legion350

VS Battles
Retired
I found some calcs for the series.

This one scales to the Disciples and makes the Small Building level

This one scales to the Master Class fighters and is a City Block level feat

@Godking nice work finding these calcs, all we need now is to get one of our calc mods to check them and we will being to add them. By any chance do you have any another feats.

This would be very useful. Were the calculations accepted by the OBD?

Antvasima said:
This would be very useful. Were the calculations accepted by the OBD?
Yes it seems reading the bottom comments, no one disagreed, and it seems Chaostheory(IIrc is a very well known calc member there) also agreed to it.

Edit: the first one though had no comments, so we need a calc memeber to check that one.

Well, if ChaosTheory123 agreed, I suppose that you can create profiles for the Kenichi masters scaling from the second calculation.

I added justification for Kenichi's AP and upgraded his lifting strength with this.

Also funny enough, Hayato being casually 5000x stronger than Kenichi is actually consistent now. As the value would be Multi-City Block level. Should I add that for further reasoning for the Elder?

The elder is much stronger than the regular masters. However, a few profiles for Apachai and the rest would be nice.

He far outclassed regular masters but the 5000x statements were only given in regards to the disciples, so perhaps it might be good justification since this statement is actually consistent with feats. Whichever you think is best however.

Also I and I am pretty sure Grudge as well will be planning on profiles for the masters.

Okay. Never mind then. I thought that you wanted to scale him to the City Block level feat.

Alright then thanks. I think this thread is concluded then.

Well, it would still be good to get some input from the calc group members.

I don't think that we ever saw an adult Kenichi.

It was so incredibly brief and shrouded in mystery, although his introduction was only one page, we do know since he did marry Miu,it's safe to assume he eventually surpassed the elder. So I'm going to stay neutral on this one and see what Ryu thinks

Can you link to this chapter?

Also, remember that the future elder would be very old. We likely cannot scale future Kenichi from his prime.

Okay. Thanks. However, I do not think that we have enough information for a separate key.

Elder is supposedly 90+ years old yet his physical ability clearly isn't inhinged by age that heavily. And it seems when he was younger he was vastly weaker as time periods that would be around a normal person's physical prime he was doing far lesser feats than he has now shown capable of.

I doubt the timeskip would've had much impact on Hayato, especially not making him thousands of times weaker.

The one problem I have, is this supposed fight with Kenichi and Hayato was never shown, or directly stated. Just a minor implication from something that was said in one brief scene long ago.

I'd be more comfortable with scaling if this "Kenichi has to beat Hayato to marry Miu" thing was more heavily established in the series, or more essential to the story rather than one remark Hayato made ages ago that he could've changed his mind on or Kenichi and Mui simply didn't care to follow it.

@Ryukama I'm pretty sure he established very firmly to kenichi multiple times that he must beat him to date Miu, let alone marry. Also the elder isn't shown to be one to go back on his word, especially for Miu. But I do wish he would have stated he fought the elder in the end or something. Never the less scaling future kenichi to elder isn't that much of the thread, but you guys are not agreeing to it, than i also don't mind not scaling future kenichi, given how very little we know of him.

Well, we do not even have an image of how he looks.

My memory on Kenichi isn't the best, so I may be wrong, but I only recalled one time when Hayato directly told Kenichi he had to beat him to marry him.

Plus Hayato gave Kenichi approval to date Miu during the D of D Tournament. He may be protective of Miu but he is also rather fond of Kenichi and does not entirely mind the two being together somewhat.

And why couldn't Kenichi and Miu just simply not listen to him? Hayato may be a terrifying person but it's not like he'd kill them or anything.

Since this fight is never shown, stated and the implications are extremely vague and somewhat presumptuous, I'd personally prefer not scaling them.

I agree with Ryukama, and no, an arm is not enough to use as an image.

Back