• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Gaster additions

Hey there.

I think I've found some minor additions to the profile of W. D. Gaster. It's not too much; it's merely some ability additions.

• Intangibility and Teleportation: When you encounter him in Room 268/269, you can literally walk through Gaster, and he eventually vanishes.
  • Shapeshifting and BFR: It is highly implied that the white entity in Room 272 is Gaster, as when you try to engage in a conversation, its dialogue will be full Wingdings. When you leave this room, you're warped to the Sound Test.
  • Duplication / Creation / Life Manipulation: It is mentioned on the profile that Goner Kid is either a possessed Monster Kid or a duplicate of them created by Gaster. So one of these three abilities should be added too; it's outright mentioned on the profile.
  • Possible Reality Warping: Again, mentioned on the profile; Gaster possibly reloaded the world purely because the Fallen Child was given his name.
That's all that came to my mind.

1- he is already non croporeal so we can't put the intangbilty and about the teleportation he is already oomnipresent

2-I think we should put those and remove the possession there is no feature on undertale that gonor kid is a Possession version of monster kid

3-I don't think that this is reality warping because this didn't affect on any physical thing

by the way that is necro and should be closed

Ahmed Sakr Salman said:
1- he is already non croporeal so we can't put the intangbilty and about the teleportation he is already oomnipresent

2-I think we should put those and remove the possession there is no feature on undertale that gonor kid is a Possession version of monster kid

3-I don't think that this is reality warping because this didn't affect on any physical thing

by the way that is necro and should be closed
Simply being noncorporeal does not automatically give you Intangibility. It also still stands he outright vanished and left.

As for 3, reloading the world is still either Reality Warping or Time Manipulation. Simply not affecting any physical thing does not debunk Reality Warping.

This thread was not necro, it was simply never noticed. A few bumps or a message to a knowledgeable user should do it.

1-well To simplify things

being can pass walls by being a ghost means noncorporeal........,being can pass the walls by having a super powers means intangibilty

2-well I don't have an opinion

and about that necrosis thing I think that you need so ask the knowledgeable members to replay here

Back