• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some DxD Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
Since this Building level calc for Xenovia got accepted, some characters need to be revised. Those that should scale to the calc are:

• BoS Xenovia for obvious reasons
  • BoS Irina (She's been shown to be comparable to Xenovia w/ Excalibur since the events of Cross Crisis)
  • Freed w/ Excalibur fragments (Clashed and exchanged attacks with Xenovia)
  • Chimera Freed (Much stronger than his Volume 4 state)
For the characters that are above Mid-class devils, they would scale above that (also for being above BoS Akeno and Yubelluna). So they should be listed as "At least 8-C".

• Sona w/o Leviathan
  • Current Issei (Base; High-class)
    • Also, we should merge his first two keys into "Base" as I don't really see the point of the current format.
  • The [former] members of the Sitri Team (except the support types like Momo and Reya). They can easily handle mass produced Evil Dragons which are above Mid-class; said Evil Dragons can also demolish tall buildings along with crashing the warships and jet fighters of the human world.
Volume 16, Life 4

We see the Evil Dragons that are flying everywhere. They are spitting out enormous flames on the town!

The place we got teleported to is—one of the towers of the castle. It looks like we are on top of it.

This place allows us to see the whole town and castle as well as witness the destruction the Evil Dragons are causing!

Shit! This is horrible! There are flames and smoke everywhere, and basically all of the tall buildings are destroyed!

The whole view that appears before my eyes is like a sea of fire!

Volume 21, Life 2

Sensei generated a small magic circle in his hands, and projected the recorded video out. Everyone was left speechless—. The Trihexa which appeared near the coastline of Japan spat out a massive fireball beyond one's imagination, and destroyed an entire island. The Trihexa which appeared in Europe also blew away the mountains, lakes and forests with its breath of fire—. …It was mass destruction on a level which would change the world map. As the video continued, the fighter jets, and warships of various countries were shown confronting Trihexa…but they were ruthlessly crashed or sunk by the armies of fake Sekiryuutei and Evil Dragons…. Those bastards, they really were starting to attack the human world…. Up until now, they ignored the human world, and simply went after us, but this time…they involved the entire human world in this. The scale of this was already far beyond what happened with the Old Maou faction, Hero faction, or the terrorist attacks aimed at supernatural beings.
High-class Devils should get Sub-Rel reaction speed scaling from Crocell.

Leonardo should be Small Building level with normal monsters since they can destroy buildings of unknown size.

Volume 9, Life 4

Cao Cao pointed his finger at a shop in the area.

A monster opened its mouth--

Bzzzzzt!

A beam of light appeared. And in that instant...

Boom...!

The shop was blown away by an intense explosion!

Ah, a monster opened its mouth to release a beam of light--

Bzzzt!

The beam travelled to just before Xenovia, but Kiba deflected it with his holy demonic sword, sending it into a building in the distance, causing it to collapse.

Tsubasa should have 7-A durability with Twinkle Aegis since BxB Issei couldn't destroy the shield, despite attacking it for many minutes:

Volume DX. 3, Life 2

I fired a Dragon Shot from my right hand! The Dragon Shot travelled at a fierce pace, but just as it was about to hit its target, something changed from Yura.

"Shield!"

A shield materialised from her left hand and blocked my Dragon Shot! The artificial Sacred Gear, Shield of Spirit and Glory, Twinkle Aegis! There was a loud explosion, but she was fine! Her shield successfully blocked my attack. This shield was going to be a nuisance! This was the artificial Sacred Gear that she received from Azazel-sensei! With the addition of the Rook's characteristic of solid defense, it showed its ultimate strength.

As I was slowly getting warmed up, I charged towards Yura with all my power.
Fifteen minutes after that, Yura dropped to the floor while panting and raised both hands.

"… As expected, Sekiryuukei. You're strong. I've lost."

Yura surrendered, but in the end, I couldn't penetrate her shield and give her a finishing blow. Then again, I didn't use my Triaina and True Queen...but man, that shield was tough.

"Hey, that shield is really strong."

I said while helping Yura up. It could completely negate any power-type. The shield itself was very strong along with all those technical moves she could do by forming a contract with different spirits.
Momo should also get the same with Applause Wall:

Volume DX. 3, Life 2

Her face got tense! I caught her! When I was about to punch her with my right fist...a blue barrier surrounded Nimura-chan! That thing was strong enough to withstand my attacks! I looked towards the Bishop Hanakai-chan. There was a wristband on her that didn't exist until a moment ago.

"Leave the defense to me, Ruruko."

Hanakai-chan smiled. Garden of Moments, Applause Wall, if I was correct. Her artificial Sacred Gear had the ability to surround a person in a barrier. That barrier was sturdy and wouldn't budge against an ordinary attack. It was an annoying ability where she could cast a barrier at will within a certain distance. Just then, something touched my shoulders. It was a floating mask. When I turned around towards Kusaka-chan, she stuck her tongue out.

Kuroka
Currently, we're scaling her to Ultimate-class based on a statement from Koneko. But that's faulty since she's shown to be weaker than BxB Issei who was High-class at this point:

Volume 5, Life 3

Kuroka's hands began to be clad in two different powers each.

Dou!

Just like that, she started to shoot two different kinds of surges from both her hands! I received it right in the front!

Dodon!

…I felt the impact of the surge blast, but there was no pain. Smoke rose from armour but—there was no damage. My armour was still solid as usual!

"Is that all?"

Kuroka's expression changed at my lack of damage and she was shocked.

"It didn't work!? No way. I built up a considerable amount of spiritual power!"

Doh!

I vigorously leaped forward and closed the distance between me and Kuroka instantly!

"Don't get carried away!"

Kuroka began to shoot countless more of the surges from before, but I either ploughed through them or flicked them away, and approached right in front of her!

Buuuuuuuuuuuun!

I lunged with my fist, but stopped it right in front of Kuroka's nose. The surrounding air trembled from the aftershocks of stopping it, and the surrounding plants shook greatly. In front of Kuroka who was frightened by my fist attack, I spoke.

"Don't make my cute kouhai cry."

"—"

"If you aim at Koneko-chan again, I won't stop my attack next time. You may be a woman and Koneko-chan's onee-san, but you're my enemy!"

When I pulled back my fist, Kuroka immediately sprang back and put some distance between us.

"…You damn brat!"

Kuroka cursed me, but I saw the fear in her eyes.
She's also stated to be High-class in DX 2:

Volume DX. 2, Life 3

In front of our eyes… Nekomata-onee-sama and Kappa started an impressive battle! When the Kappa shot a strong jet of water from his mouth, Kuroka dodged that with a clone jutsu!

That Kappa, he's able to fight equally against a High-class Devil, Kuroka!
So we should just scale her base form to High 7-C. As for her two-tailed form, she should be 7-A scaling from the weaker members of the Vali Team like Sha Wujing (fought against Lint for an extended period).

Kiba
Should be 6-C with Gram since he'd have grievously injured a Maou-class Sonneillo with Gram:

True DxD 3, Life 2

Sonneillon lowered his body and targeted Kiba's feet which made his right feet lose its footing. Kiba, whose stance was broken, missed Sonneillon's head by just a little bit. Gram which was swung released an ominous aura faraway, cutting several buildings in half! Gram! As unbelievably sharp as ever!

However—.

"…Urgh…"

Yasaka-san, who created this pseudo-space in a rush, let out a voice of agony whilst keeping the seal …Gram's destructive power must've damaged this space. Kiba, who realized this, weakened Gram's shockwave. This meant Kiba couldn't go full strength in this place either. It also didn't seem like Rias would be able to fire her [Extinguish Star], but Rias should also know this. Kiba fixed his stance and took a distance from Sonneillon. As he did, he boldly smiled upon looking at Sonneillon's panicked face.

"Finally, you aimed for my feet."

"…"

"You quickly responded to my movement and displayed a fine feat of intentionally aiming at my wrists. It's incomprehensible that you wouldn't aim for my feet, as you knew that my weapon is the speed of my feet. You could've hit me if you wanted, but you didn't."

"…Shut up."

"Speaking of which, I remember seeing you having fun by teasing your opponents in your match recording without being serious. And that must be what you tried to do."

"…You're annoying."

Kiba responded to Sonneillon, whose true feelings were read and he was becoming angry.

"So basically, you were looking down on me. That's why you were nearly killed. It's not only you who can adapt."

"SHUT UP! YOU ARE ANNOYING!"

"No, you. Right back at you."

"I'LL KILL YOU!"
Procellarum Phantom

True DxD 3, Second Graders

There were no artificial Devils who could get hold of Nimura, who was running around without a single sound. In fact, they were the ones who were kicked around. Hyoudou Issei-senpai had said that Nimura's speed was more refined compared to when he met the Sitri peerage, and might even be faster than Kiba-senpai. After all, she would sometimes say to her surroundings that she felt they were moving slowly, and according to those who were knowledgeable in Sacred Gears, "the Counter Balance ability of [Procellarum Phantom] could possibly primarily involve time", which meant that it might be possible for Nimura to move at a different time from them. Ouryuu thought 'see, in many ways, you can say that there's no one that can constrain Nimura.'
Since the ability is possibly related to time, I suggest:

"Possible Time Manipulation (Procellarum Phantom is stated to be possibly related to time, allowing Ruruko to move in a different world of time compared to others and perceive them in slow motion)"

Holy Swords
They should have Purification (Type 2):

Fantasia Heroine 2015

Xenovia: "Ghost stories, huh. Stories about ghosts then? Well, back when I belonged to the Church, I did help exorcise some evil spirits that had possessed believers of the faith."

Ise: "Out of curiosity, how did you do it?"

Xenovia: "Hmm, I forced them out of the believers' bodies and killed them with Durandal."

Ise: "That isn't any different than usual!"

Obviously applies to the Holy Relics, as they're better than holy swords.

Vergil Lucifer said:
I mostly agree for besides Ise. As high class devils ALL should be scaled from Ise vol.2 feat of mountain destruction.
Alright, that seems valid. So, Sona and current base Issei would scale to the Vol 2 Dragon Shot. Ruruko can also easily defeat the High-class artificial devils, so she'd scale.

Then what about Tsubaki and Yura? I don't think their offensive power is below Ruruko's, especially since she has more affinity with Knight.

Ruruko's Pawn value in the World Tournament is just one, so others with higher Pawn values like Elmenhilde would scale.

I was confused since it I didn't know Crocell's speed but I found the calculation blog on from the verse page: Crocell reacts to light; I am fine with High-class Devils getting Sub-Rel reaction speed scaling from Crocell.

From the reading the entire OP, I think the others changes are also fine.

Okay, so all High-class devils scale to Volume 2 Issei's feat.

I'll just put Tsubaki and Yura at "At least 8-C" until they get better feats or scaling.

Don't think there's anything else.

Dunno if this has been applied yet, but the OP seems fine. Maybe note that the time manipulation is limited.

Okay, I'm done aside from adding purification for the Holy Swords and Relics, which I'll do whenever I get to adding references to the pages.

So this can be closed now (if a staff member is still here).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back