• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Danny Phantom Characters Intelligence Update

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I'll just get right into it. Lol I forget we had actual intelligence ratings.

Genius
Vlad Plasmius, Maddie Fento, and Jack Fento should have Genius Intelligence. They created the Ghost Portal which leads to another realm. Dozens of Weapons that can nullfy ghosts powers, atomiz them, completely erase them, they make battle suits, flying vehicles like the Spector Speeder, Fenton Blimp, and Fenton Jet and can operate these vehicles. Though Jack is also shown to be an idiot he clearly has great knowledge on the ghost field and are shown skill in other things. Even the the government doesn't have tech on their level and they got hella more money.

Extraordinary Genius
I believe Nocturn (Danny Phantom) should have Extraordinary Genius because as he puts it "Dreams are the gateway to the subconscious". He has seen everyone's dreams which allows him to read their minds and know what they know. He's stated he's traveled from "Town to town" before reaching Amity Park, putting everyone in his path to sleep, reading their minds and learning everything and putting them in their ideal dream. This means Nocturn has the knowledge of Doctors, Scientists, and many others. He even put the likes of Vlad, Maddie, and Jack to sleep so he would have all their knowledge of the ghost field. He created the account Dream Helmets which allows him to keep people asleep permanently (unless they have a major shock in their dreams), and he created the a Dream Machine that absorbs all the Dream Energy from the helmets and absorbs it into himself.

Thoughts?.

This seems fine. Creating a ghost portal at the very least warrants gifted. But with all their tech, genius is more than fine.

Creating all this advance ghost tech seems legit to me. Not sure about Nocturn but from what i remmember it's probably fine

Jack being a genius is pretty ironic but feats are feats lol

Based off of VSBattles descriptions of intelligence I would assume they all would have extraordinary genius as the Fentons & Vlad are experts in ghosts yes but that would be like saying a doctor is a genius inhumans. Some of their inventions seem to border between different aspects of ghosts as a whole, i.e; biological, chemical, consciously (which even current real world fields can determine is even real & not just the "super-ego", if I'm using that right), & ironically enough spiritually. That may class as multiple field, though all in ghost, they would be categorizes as different in acedemics, maybe. Just an assumption though.

Back