• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know if this will get attention, but let's do this

First is the common weakness of Transformers getting hit where on his spark is will get them killed. While it seems logical to think this, i have some things that may say otherwise

First, we know by a fact that the Spark is somewhere close or right in the middle of a Transformers boddy, via this (4:26) and this (4:40), with that being said, here (4:04) we see Megatron stabing OP right where his spark is, but Prime seems to be able to function normally until Megatron shoots with his cannon, same goes for here (2:06).

Now for some Starscream stuff

First, the addition of High-Low Regenerationn for him, here we can see him reataching his arm into his boddy, he also seems to have healed all the damage he took in the Forest Battle, minus the arm. And i would like to downgrade his Dura to 8-B, or at least change his reasoning, because Starscream have never received an major beating from OP and Megatron, the only major one is a kick that OP did into Starscream's face, but that was not really a beating per say

One Sentinel thing

Adding the Rust Cannon as a equipment into his profile, it might be confusing, but the Rust Cannon is a normal Cannon with Cosmic Rust there, the Cosmic Rust in the OG cartoon was a decease that only have effect on Cybertronians, but the Bayformers make it look like a Limited Dura Negation, more shoots landed, more quick the Rust will spread to the boddy. The Cosmic Rust seems to affect everything, but metals are normally more easy to Rust. The Rust in action here and here is the Rust reacting with the ground, this may tell that the Rust is less effective on organic things.

So we have the Weakness for the Bayformers reformulated, Starscream Regen addition and Dura downgrade, and Sentinel's Rust Cannon addition

Thx for you input, and should i ask opinion of the supporters? I know that they are not really listed as knowledgeable members, but i only recal you and Crimson Azoth as active and knowledgeable of Bayformers

I'd dare to say yes, albeit you'd have to check which ones are actually still active.

Hey. Was inactive for ages, yay for an island for no wifi.

This all looks good though. Real happy that someone is taking an active interest in our Bayformer profiles

Thank you for you input, and i have an interest in TF in general, i want to add or see someone else add a new TF series verse here (either RID or The Unicron Trilogy), if i manage to

So, we need alot of people that agree with the upgrades, or they are relative with the verse?

Should be more than enough, but I'll need some really good renders to start things off.

Thx for your help, i will try with the simple stuff, because i don't have a good history with profiles

Back