• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some bad news, kinda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
We recently recieved a message from the Fandom Staff due to the use of offensive slurs, which goes against FANDOM's terms of use.

Basically, watch your language from now on and try to remove any offensive term from your pages.

I know like 5 swears tops, but I'm a gentleman and refrain from such vulgarities.

However... I'm violent as Hell. I should soften up that part of my vocabulary, too.

I gave an example in how well-versed I am in violence, and I'm asking if that would need to be tuned down as well. Most likely yes, I'm assuming. Edit: I was quite right about that, teehee.

Alexcar3000 said:
I gave an example in how well-versed I am in violence, and I'm asking if that would need to be tuned down as well. Most likely yes, I'm assuming.
Look, if what you want to say even has a hint of pertaining to violence, please don't post it.

This goes for everybody on this wiki

i thought it was a perma-ban

No, one month long. That's it. As for reason why, you'd have to ask Copetan.

Copetan said:
Alexcar3000 said:
I gave an example in how well-versed I am in violence, and I'm asking if that would need to be tuned down as well. Most likely yes, I'm assuming.
Look, if what you want to say even has a hint of pertaining to violence, please don't post it.
This goes for everybody on this wiki
How else would I describe, say, Mid-level Regenerationn? I'm kinda verbose when it comes to that. I'll rephrase it a little better: When it comes to violence, due to the nature of "versus" it will come up into question how much punishment one can take. How can we handle that violence? A trait of Regenerationn is the fact you can survive the lethal wounds I described.

Christian Higdon said:
I know how to speak sailor, but to be fair, I don't use it. It's mostly unnecessary.
I do too, but I wouldn't use t because when I speak sailor, I dont stop, and go all out. And if you think thats bad, my uncle swears at least the amount I cuss speaking sailor per hour on average.

Nobody cares about how edgy you are, you don't need to explain it to us

Alexcar3000 said:
Seol404 said:
Nobody cares about how edgy you are, you don't need to explain it to us
You're as lovely as I remember you. Neat.
Awww, thank you, how sweet.

Well, @Copetan. Here's a window where you can see many, many problems sneaking on the horizon. You're actually someone who is very kind, I'm sorry you have to deal with this.

Neither do I, but Alex has an edgelord complex that puts Christian Higdons to shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back