• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some abilities for Bowser

Dust_Collector

They/Them
Before i get to the new stuff theres somethings i'd like to address, telekinesis and energy manipulation should be put into his powers and abilities section, i find it odd how his telekinesis is only mentioned in one of his notes and energy manipulation being described in his notable attacks, and finally he has sealing listed twice

As for new stuff, he has pocket reality manipulation:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sO7gkQE6Plg

The start of the video also shows he can forcibly drag people into his dimension, and Bowser himself can freely travel to and from it. This also serves as another example of his spatial manipulation as its fits it inside a tiny box.

In Mario Party 3 he can put a curse on his targets:

https://www.mariowiki.com/Bowser_Space

I unfortunately can't find footage of this and my copy of the game doesn't work anymore, but the Mario Wiki should more than likely be reliable enough. He can force characters to walk in the opposite direction, while that itself isnt that impressive i believe its enough grounds for mind control or something.

In SMRPG he can wear the safety ring:

https://www.mariowiki.com/Accessory_(Super_Mario_RPG:_Legend_of_the_Seven_Stars)

"Guards against mortal blows" (Receive 0 damage from elemental attacks. Prevents every status ailment and instant death.)" That would give him various resistances such as what Mario has listed on his profile.

And finally i want to discuss something about Dry Bowser:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbrhlnecUPo

We all know Bowser has beem turned into his skeletal form on multiple occasions, most notable being NSMB on the ds, but what exactly does this count as? He clearly doesn't need his organs or flesh to function, and the only thing i can think of that his could classify as is type 7 immortality, but Bowser isn't undead so he can't have type 7 immortality, maybe a note could be added that he doesn't need organs to stay alive?

I will inform Dino Ranger Black about this thread.

Bowser's already noted for reality warping, using dark magic, and warping space-time in his profile, so I really don't think we need to add any of this in his profile.

Okay. Should we close this thread then?

Before this is closed, I was hoping what I listed could be added to his notable attacks:

"Although not used frequently, Bowser is noted to be a skilled user in dark magic. A few notable skills range from being able to transform people into blocks and shrinking his opponents, to turning an entire island into a book and teleporting himself or his target."

Maybe add his abilities to make pocket dimensions and that possible mind control into that discription so it looks like this?

"Although not used frequently, Bowser is noted to be a skilled user in dark magic. A few notable skills range from being able to transform people into blocks and shrinking his opponents, turning an entire island into a book and teleporting himself or his target, creating pocket dimensions which he drag foes into, and controlling the mind of his opponents"

Back