• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some abilites for Iron Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: I put the links to the specific scan in the OP :

Transformation and size manipulation (Type 1 and 2) :( 1Superior IM), (2 , 3 , 4 5Invincible IM).

Regenerationn (possibily low-mid when is Iron Man, the Armors have high-mid): (1 , 2Superior IM),( 3 Invincible IM).

Sound Manipulation and resistance :(1Carnage 2010) ,( 2Civil war) , (3 and 4 Superior IM).

Power Nullification (type 3) and seiling (type 1) :(1, 2 and 3Invincible IM) .

Durability Negation (type 1) : (1 , 2 , 3 and 4 Superior IM).

Oh misunderstood that but what about size manipulation?

I belive that sound manipulation, Regenerationn and durability bypassing can easily be added.

Size manipulation is not quite what he is doing, but transformation is fine.

You will need to post the specific scans that demonstrate the abilities, not links to entire comicbook issues. I and others do not have the time to check through them.

The images do not seem to show for me, but you can upload them directly into your posts here instead.

Sorry for the delay, i have been busy with some important matter but i already change my post. You can check it anytime.

Transformation is fine, size manipulation is not since in Tony's case it falls under transformation.

Regenerationn isn't really clear what he's doing and deciding on a level makes it kinda difficult.

Power nullification and sealing is really sketchy.

Same goes for Durability Negation. It just looks like he's exploiting their weaknesses and not negating their durability. And only on machines.

1) Transformation then.

2) Eh i can understand that the fisrt example is confusing, but in the second one is clear that the armor explote into pieces and regenerate of it.

Invincible Iron Man-4

3)Why is sketchy?, i know that he had some help from Doom, but he was the underdog in the encounter.

4)If he can one-shot his opponents by putting his tendrills inside of them, then he can bypass durability, and the armor only needs to pass though holes to do it, so it can be applied in other beings.

2) It still needs to be classified. And it should be noted it's for his armor.

3) I would require further input on this. It's not something he does normally and the assisstance makes things confusing.

4) I don't think they bypass durability, they are cracking the armor and again he says "I want to know you secrets" meaning he's exploiting the machine properties of his opponent. Also one shotting doesn't mean durability negation in the slightest.

I think that ScarletFirefly seems to make sense. In addition, Regenerationn seems suspicious for somebody simply reassembling an armor.

?) Are you agree with sound manipulation?

2)If is so difficult, we can use Venom like a example.

4)But still, what is stoping him to do the same thing but with real organs?

Sound manipulation seems fairly uncontroversial, but I need to see the scan first.

The Venom symbiote can actually heal the host to a degree, if I remember correctly.

Tony Stark has never demonstrated the ability to reassemble his physical body.

Antvasima said:
Tony Stark has never demonstrated the ability to reassemble his physical body.
I believe he meant what's stopping Tony from using the tendrils on human organs and not machines only like I mentioned.

@Newendigo If you have a scan of this sure he can, but it would still not support the durability negation. The tendrils still have to pierce the body and to do that they should have an AP higher than the Durability of said body.

I mean in some other way, like example: In a battle, if his opponent cut though his suit, desintegrade with a blast or whatever make Tony lose a limb, his armor can generate artifical one (of course he would have to endure the pain). This would be tecnically low-mid Regenerationn.

If Tony loses his limb, the suit cannot repair that at all. At best the regen on his body is able to heal minor wounds only.

I agree with ScarletFirefly. This thread seems to largely be based on extremely farfetched speculation.

I was not speculating, i was only assuming that replacing body parts with artificial one could be considered Regenerationn, and based on how the works the armors, i did not have much doubt of that. That's why I put "possibly low-mid when he wear the armors" in the OP.

@Antvasima.

Here are the scans:

Carnage
This come from Carnage 2010. Note that Tony has the arms open.

Ironman2
This is from the first civil war, is very old.

Perhaps, we can still add Regenerationn, but only for his armors. We can also put the zero-point energy bubble and the tendrills in his moveset.

Well, I think that sound manipulation seems fine then.

We might be able to write "can mentally reassemble and reconfigure his armor" as well.

What is a zero-point energy bubble?

Yeah, sure and the OPs can specify if he is wearing the armor.

This is the bubble:

Ironman-2
He had some help from Doom, and the field get disintegrated.

So, Transformation, sound manipulation and resistance, can reassemble his suit and limited energy neutralisation. We're clear?

Okay. I will temporarily unlock the page for you.

Well, I unlocked the page so you can make the changes. Just be careful to follow our standards, and not change anything else.

It mostly looked fine. I will re-lock the page. Perhaps we should close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back