• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some 096 Questions

1.If you put a mirror in front of 096, and he see himself, what happens?

2.If you put a bag in 096 head, he will kill you? and if you look to that bag he will kill you?

1: IDK BECAUSE I STUPID

2: It was shown in one of the incident reports in the SCP wiki that Triggering SCP 96 does not work when a bag is covering its head (only when it is not chasing someone). Here's a short summary. Scp 96 has just got done ripping up a car or something and some Foundation personell put a bag over its head and safely moved back to containment

3: i have my own question lol. What happens if we put SCP 35 on SCP 96.

Takeda321 said:
1: IDK BECAUSE I STUPID

2: It was shown in one of the incident reports in the SCP wiki that Triggering SCP 96 does not work when a bag is covering its head (only when it is not chasing someone). Here's a short summary. Scp 96 has just got done ripping up a car or something and some Foundation personell put a bag over its head and safely moved back to containment

3: i have my own question lol. What happens if we put SCP 35 on SCP 96.
035 Can posses things that are not human too?

I think if you pout 035 in 096, SCP 096 will not attack anyone more, because he's face are covered, but 035 can control him and attack people.

Back