• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does this makes SCP-096 blessed with Causality Manipulation?

I need to clarify whether if this is true or not. Recently, I have discovered an SCP with a designated codenumber as SCP-4121.

The SCP is present as a spacetime impetus paradox affecting the current reality inhabited by the human race, the SCP Foundation and all associated items of importance. It also has the potential of causing a "causal stasis" effect, in which certain events cannot proceed beyond a point in time. Similarly, actions affecting certain entities cannot proceed.

In one of those experimented logs. It claimed that "SCP-096 has not been destroyed due to the effects of SCP-4121. Furthermore, 096 has not caused an XK-Class event due to the effects of SCP-4121."

So, does this count as SCP-096 has some sort of causality manipulation because, via SCP-4121, it gains a flawlessly indestructible body?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah probably not. This interpretation of the SCP World is a rather specific one that's contradictory with most other portrayals. A portrayal that stipulates that most aspects of the SCP World are kept in Status Quo through this weird causal stasis thing. Any tales or SCPs where important changes happen will contradict this.

So it'd need to be an alternate key, but it's not really worth making an entire key for this interpretation.

Back