• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Who wins. The relation is pretty obvious

Start 50 metres away from eachother.

Speed Equalised

700px-Sombra-portrait
Lady Wifi Render
Sombra: 0

Lady WiFi: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Seems like an okay necro.

Sombra uses her Hacking to disable WiFi's stuff. No way she can harm WiFi though.

Inconclusive.

1. It's necro

2. Lady Wifi is now at least 8-B, as she was upgraded recently, so unless Sombra can harm her via durability ignoring hax, Lady Wifi stomps. (Lady Wifi can also teleport through cellphones and the wifi network)

You're allowed to necro in some cases, this is alright.

Also I literally just said she disables Lady WiFi's abilities. She won't let herself get killed by her tho and will use invisibility and teleportation for spacing while Lady WiFi tries to harm her, but can't. Again, incon.

One hit from Lady Wifi kills her. Lady Wifi doesn't have to attack with her powers. Sombra however, can't even affect Lady Wifi at all unless she has durability negating abilities

Ah, didn't knew it will disable her powers. Though she would only be able to stop Wifi to use her powers on the former. In that case, Sombra can't affect Wifi physically, and only can probably just escape from Wifi forever but if Wifi hits her she's dead. Probably Inconclusive as well

Don't know a thing about Sombra. However, doesn't her profile states that she needs an exploitable time to hack into someone's device? It's also a counterproductive, as Lady WiFi should be able to travel through her devices to find her out, and no Invisibility is going to hide that (Nor Lady WiFi needs her phone to do that, for what's the matter).

Sombra is getting downgraded to 9-A mos tlikely anyway, so it's a bit of a stomp now. ML characters too are just getting stronger and stronger with the recent eps so yeah

Oh, fair enough.

Either way, Miraculous is now hella stronger than OW at this point, though Season 1 Lady Wifi i suppose could still pass

Season 1 Miraculous is 8-B+, Since everyone who scale to Ladybug and Cat Noir or can keep up with them, scales from Stoneheart's feat of destroying the Montparnasse Tower, since Cat Noir got a hard kick from him and was relatively unharmed (no injuries or lasting pain)

It'd still go incon even with the higher AP, wym it's a stomp?

Also @Monkey Dunno it's only because if she gets hit mid hack she won't be able to do it, but she can do it from a distance to negate this problem.

Because Lady WiFi has actually win conditions; Whereas Sombra only has hopes of escaping.

Darksspine said:
Also @Monkey Dunno it's only because if she gets hit mid hack she won't be able to do it, but she can do it from a distance to negate this problem.
Problem with this is the assumption that Lady WiFi can't do anything during that time; more if you take into account that Lady WiFi's Powers don't rely exclusively in the usage of her phone, but jumping between different wireless electronic devices as well (wherever hers or not).

How is Lady WiFi going to win when she can't even access Sombra?

How is she going to do something to Sombra when Sombra is 4 km away and remotely hacking her?

Darksspine said:
when Sombra is 4 km away and remotely hacking her?
They start 50 meters away from each other. And as long as there's a wireless device around, she isn't stopping Lady WiFi from teleporting.

Mb, I forgot this didn't use SBA.

Also when does Lady WiFi lead with instantly traveling through several networks (which Sombra can still hack, disabling her) across 50 meters to hit her opponent?

Even if she hacks, not only is it temporary, but LW physically one shots too, with durability Sombra isn't going to really bypass even if she pulls off the hack

I'd imagine theres nothing to say LW's pause projectiles or even any of her other powers are going to be slower than Sombra

"Even if she hacks, not only is it temporary,"

That's a game mechanic. Refer to the animated shorts and they'll show otherwise.

"but LW physically one shots too, with durability Sombra isn't going to really bypass even if she pulls off the hack"

I'm saying if Sombra hacks her from a distance, Lady WiFi can't teleport to Sombra or even physically attack her because Sombra will teleport away.

"I'd imagine theres nothing to say LW's pause projectiles or even any of her other powers are going to be slower than Sombra"

With speed equalized, a good distance and teleportation Sombra can use to escape along with her stealth that hasn't even been brought up yet, those projectiles mean nothing.

Darksspine said:
That doesn't answer my question. Again, she can simply hack her or the networks she uses.
This is turning rather circular.

Monkey Dunno said:
Don't know a thing about Sombra. However, doesn't her profile states that she needs an exploitable time to hack into someone's device? It's also a counterproductive, as Lady WiFi should be able to travel through her devices to find her out, and no Invisibility is going to hide that (Nor Lady WiFi needs her phone to do that, for what's the matter).

WeeklyBattles said:
Sombre doesn't need time, she's hacked things with with a touch before
The whole hacking at Distance argument streams from the fact that she can't get close to Lady WiFi.

Even if you try to use game mechanics to say she needs time to hack things her hack only has a cast time of .65 seconds in-game

"This is turning rather circular."

What do you mean? If you're saying this is ad nauseum, it's because you haven't refuted that point yet. Hell, burden of rejoinder says you already conceded.

"The whole hacking at Distance argument streams from the fact that she can't get close to Lady WiFi."

She doesn't need to get close. Don't you remember me saying "remotely"?

That we are discussing the same thing all over again. A can do this to B, but B can do this to Stop A, but A can use the same thing against B to stop her from stopping her before.

Darksspine said:
She doesn't need to get close. Don't you remember me saying "remotely"?
I think that you're misunderstanding me.

The whole hacking at Distance argument streams from the fact that she can't get close to Lady WiFi.

How far exactly can Sombra hack things like guns and ammo from far away anyway then? I know in the game its limited, but she's pretty much has to be close to that of the device, to which LW has all her pause proectiles, the ability to rewind her movements, the use of a flight panel etc, which are all at much better range than Sombra

And would infinite ammo on Sombra not also be game mechanics,? Cause she would run out any other way since she uses actual bullets, and they only have infinite ammo in OW because they dont like reloading mechanic. And Sombra's gun isn't exactly far far range either.

But yeah, Sombra can just hack the phone and ergo also hack into the wifi and shut it down, but like, after all that how is Sombra going to put Wifi down when she gets physically one shot, and cant scratch her? All she can really do well is retreat. What about the akuma too? It's still an AP Stomp isn't it? And its not like sombra has any killing hax for it either.

WeeklyBattles said:
If sombra touches a wifi router when will have instant hacked control over the wifi in the area
She can't touch all wifi in the city at once, not before wifi can catch her

Also, this way Wifi can set a trap for Sombra where she would wait until she needs to touch a wofi router in her area, and then she'll OHKO her

At this point I'm starting to question the amount of knowledge that Lady WiFi and Sombra have of each other, as this is certainly over specific.

Back