• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soma Cruz vs Limbo

Firephoenixearl said:
Limbo prime.

Both of those are game mechanics for balancing purposes. Cataclysm which is essentially a bigger banish has infinite casting range.
They made a Limbo prime??? Holy sh*t. I might actually come back to the game just for that.

How do you know they are game mechanics. And I wasn't talking about the range, I was talking about the amount of stuff it can take, which is 300. After that it collapses.

Paul Frank said:
So basically to stomp wf you just need a castle
I think that's the general idea with these threads

It basically goes like:

"Oh i have a 1-A spear with 1-A mind and soul hax"

Limbo laughs.

"Oh look i have a castle"

Limbo cries in agony

Ogbunabali said:
How do you know they are game mechanics. And I wasn't talking about the range, I was talking about the amount of stuff it can take, which is 300. After that it collapses.
That's for the spatial freeze.

But...the dimension is going to collapse from having 300 bullets inside...srsly? xD

Firephoenixearl said:
That's for the spatial freeze.

But...the dimension is going to collapse from having 300 bullets inside...srsly? xD
Do you have any proof that it doesn't, because their is proof that it does based off how it works in game. If you only base it being Game Mechanics off your opinion and have no proof then we should assume it ins't Game Mechanics because of a lack of proof otherwise.

That limit is only for stasis. And it's for a good reason. Stasis stops even bullets, even friendly bullets, or at least it did so before (now it's no more, so RIP that limit). And that limit was a quality of life limit. Since you could just infinitely spam your bullets it would end up overloading the game or the PC and would end up creating a really laggy gameplay due to the amount of static objects inside the area. Furthermore let's say 1000 bullets moving at the same time at different enemies when stasis ends would just be a pain to deal with due to the amount of dmg numbers, movements, etc. With the removal of the "stop friendly bullets" that limit cannot be achieved any longer.

I know that's game mechanics cus warframe does that all the time. A good example would be the dmg cap. There are ways in warframe to go beyond 2 billion damage. Though it is not possible to reach anything beyond 2 billion (and some numbers behind, like 2.1 billion or sth), because the game will not give any result higher than 2.1 billion. For the whole point of "it's not programmed to do so". Another one would be the level cap of 9'999 on enemies (from alert) etc.

Back