• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soma Cruz vs Limbo

You did it You sexy man. Do The Operator instead so i can say operator stomps

Well ok so let's get the obvious things outta the way. Drac has win conditions, he can just nuke the universe and call it a day. Now let's go onto the more complicated stuff:

1. It is not in character for him to go for universal nuke.

2. What can he do against Limbo's point and freeze?

3. Abilities such as deconstruction?

4. What does he open up with and how fast is it?

I see no resistance to spatial manip on Drac so it means stasis will work, now it's just a matter of what can he do before stasis freezes him.

Okay well Dracula based off all his boss fights in the series tends to start off by teleporting and flinging fireballs first.

The castle transmutates gg

This may be fixed by just turning the match somewhere else, however, in which case... I have a strong feeling this match will turn into another case of AP Vs. Hax

You can't separate Castlevania from Dracula either way. Even if you place him on a random location it'll just spawn on him.

The castle is directly tied to Dracula, if there is Dracula there is Castlevania. In Harmony of Dissonance, there were even two Castle spawns at the same time because Dracula possessed Maxim, and he was split into two personalities.

Okay so, basically Dracula will always have Castlevania with him. It seemingly has passives including transmutation, where you basically get absorbed into the castle. Limbo has no resistence to this and basically cannot touch Drac, because no matter what the castle is there and Drac is in close proximity to it at all times. This is starting to sound like Limbo vs Rein now. >_>

That's for the corruption not transmutation I'm pretty sure

the frames lack them but the operator doesn't

Paul Frank said:
the frames lack them but the operator doesn't
It's become a freaking meme at this point. How about this Paul? Since it's just me who argues it's not CT and just you who argues it is, how about the creator of the thread decides which is assumed here. At this point i can't argue you wrong and you can't argue me cus it's just the god damned point of view. So the OP should just say "Transferrence is CT" or "Tranferrence is EP"

LightinAnt said:
The Castle can turn plants into demons too, you don't have to have a mind or soul to be affected by it
Plants are still living though, Limbo is lifeless.

It would be equal to, i guess the castle turning chairs into demons or sth else.

Well funny you mention chairs since it can also possess random objects, one of them was a Quija board and some chairs.

Lol, the chance. xD

Well if it possesses objects...what happens? They don't have mind or soul, so what ends up being corrupted?

They become part of his army basically, anything that gets affected by the Castle will become part of Dracula's army

Will that work on Limbo? Since limbo is already being controlled by The Operator through energy.

So the castle might try to corrupt but he'll still be controlled by void energy.

Also how big is the castle? Will it reach beyond 4km? Is the passive only inside the castle? Can the castle be BFR-ed, Destroyed, or deconstructed?

The Castle has possibly city level+ through country levels of reach as evidenced by OoE, it can make demons in entirely different areas. Also yeah the possesion should work since his Castle is powered by Chaos, an abstract entity. Also Drac has Robots, dolls and lifeless things in his army too

Ok then 1st Limbo would get nailed. I don't think it's worth arguing The Operator's control vs Chaos, so eh i'll just assume the 1st limbo gets nailed.

Now on to the 2nd (last) Limbo. Can't he just banish and stasis Drac and what if he tries to destroy or banish the castle or Drac along with the castle?

Good luck with that since the castle can teleport, has mid godly regen and can come back either from Dracula or Chaos, also Dracula can teleport across different dimensions too and is resistant to sealing

Not sealing. Banish then stasis. Stasis will basically put him in a weird kind of freeze (not time stop, we usually treat it as stop, but using space rather than time). So he will be stuck unable to act.

Well the Operator has one Limbo, so I don't see where the second Limbo is coming from. But that's useless since the limit is 300 for stasis, which will get overwhelmed quite easily, and it lasts for 15 seconds, so won't do much.

The castle distorts and warps space inside it all the time and Dracula is inside it for centuries. Don't see how that would affect him at all

Ogbunabali said:
Well the Operator has one Limbo, so I don't see where the second Limbo is coming from. But that's useless since the limit is 300 for stasis, which will get overwhelmed quite easily, and it lasts for 15 seconds, so won't do much.
Limbo prime.

Both of those are game mechanics for balancing purposes. Cataclysm which is essentially a bigger banish has infinite casting range.

LightinAnt said:
The castle distorts and warps space inside it all the time and Dracula is inside it for centuries. Don't see how that would affect him at all
Is this glads all over again? And drac never comes out of this castle?

Back