• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solving the Mystery of Whis.

My speculation: Whis was assigned by a superior authority of Elder Gods who administrate the 12 universe. Whis job is to look after the god of destruction and maintain inter-universal relationship

Faisal Shourov said:
My speculation: Whis was assigned by a superior authority of Elder Gods who administrate the 12 universe. Whis job is to look after the god of destruction and maintain inter-universal relationship
I like this explanation a lot!

WHO: The most fabulous character ever. Easy. No, I'm joking. I think he's the guy responsible for choosing the gods of destruction and maintain the balance between creation and destruction in the universe. Well ... He has already prevented several times Beerus to make unnecessary destruction, he asked Goku and Vegeta to become gods of Destruction etc. ...

How Strong: Universal + to Multiversal I think. I mean ... the guy has skills to go back in time , has the own pocket dimension, a speed that is in lowball MFTL ++ in the hundreds of billions times ... I just know he is VERY strong.

Where did he come: He was born with the multiverse itself! (?)

What powers do you think he has: I hope he don't have limits on the time rewind skill and we have also seen that it has power to hear Bulma on Earth ... ( Vados and Champa noticed they were being watched by Kaioshins , Whis can do it too , I think) ... should also have power to seal people into objects like Beerus, can calculate universal distances quickly , his staff the can serve as a watchtower on a universal scale ... well, beyond all that, it is still showing more and more skills every episode. That's nice.

I did some thinking, Whis is the attendant of Beerus because there are Elder Gods that rule over the 12 Universes and they told Whis's race to tend to the Gods of Destruction and any other type of God present. Whis may quite possibly be Universal-Multiversal. He definitely has more hax than what he has shown and I believe that at his fastest, he's quadrillion a of times faster than light. This all that I want to happen, but now we must wait and see what DBS truly has in store for us.

looking at the hax whis is getting, i wont be surprised if he can temporarily go into a mode that has literally infinite reaction and combat speed,

The Living Tribunal1 said:
looking at the hax whis is getting, i wont be surprised if he can temporarily go into a mode that has literally infinite reaction and combat speed,
I also wouldn't be surprised with some kind of hidden "God Mode".

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
god mode whis: powers--> stronger than his opponent

that wud be the king of NLFs and easily land whis in unknown tier

but realistically the stronger than opponent thing wont happen, temporary infinite speed might tho

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:

I wouldnt either,whis gets haxer the more episodes come out and he hasnt even been in a serious fight yet.

Back