• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solomon Jehoahaz Abraham Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

TataHakai

VS Battles
Retired
We Really need to change his ratings. Especially for attack potency.

Ugo states he AND Solomon both crossed the dimensional levels, Solomon literally allowed Ugo to do everything he did.

http://*****************/read-online/Magi-chapter-349-page-4.html

In fact Sinbad states that Solomon is amongst the higher gods who are FAR stronger than He, David or Ugo, he outright states this and says he was chosen by Solomon and the higher gods, putting more proof to the claim that Solomon is a higher god than them.

And with the way the Magi Cosmology works, Solomon should be far stronger than either of them.

http://*****************/read-online/Magi-chapter-346-page-10.html

Pre God Solomon should be at least Comparable to Falan who has a City level feat

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TataHakai/Magi_Nuke

So Solomon should firstly have two seperate keys for pre and post God

Pre God: At least 7-B, likely Far Higher (Should be superior to Falan who casually dropped a city level explosio )

Post God : At least High 2-A, Likely Far Higher (Should be comparable to Ugo with whom he crossed one dimensional level above the 4th dimension, Stated by Sinbad to be a god above himself as the Guardian of the sacred palace, Ugo stated that Gods above them are like authors in comparison to gods below them who are like the Characters of those authors )

Doesn't really scale to anyone but Solomon, especially Post God Solomon who is the strongest character shown, besides the gods above him obviously.

Is it possible for you to unlock the profile so i can make the changes?

This seems fine to me

Though i believe more input would be necessary

I will be travelling by airplane tomorrow, so somebody else might have to unlock and relock the profile for you.

Human version of David should be "At least High 6-C, likely higher", since the metal vessals are based on divine staffs and David being one of the most powerful magician he should be easily above Sinbad and Arba in her true form, also David's reasoning for high 2-A is kinda messy, you can simply put it as "Comparable to Sinbad and fought with him for the control of sacred palace". I am fine with upgrading Solomon.

Btw should we add precognition for David? Also Sinbad, David and Ugo should have immortality type 1, 3 and 8.

Sinbad and those guys are relient on Sacred Palace for existence, they can regenerate and ummmm well lifespan of Gods are much larger.

I mean, Type 1 is for those who don't age, and Gods have much higher lifespan (That's it, they can still age) so they should have Longevity instead of Type 1

-BANLK- said:
Human version of David should be "At least High 6-C, likely higher", since the metal vessals are based on divine staffs and David being one of the most powerful magician he should be easily above Sinbad and Arba in her true form, also David's reasoning for high 2-A is kinda messy, you can simply put it as "Comparable to Sinbad and fought with him for the control of sacred palace". I am fine with upgrading Solomon.
I suppose that this seems to make sense.

Makes sense to me.

I can go through with the changes for both.

To sumise:

Solomon gets

At Least City Level, possibly higher (Should be comparable to Falan who can create explosions of this magnitude. ) | At Least High Multiverse Level, likely far higher (He and Ugo crossed one higher dimension together, . Stated by Sinbad to be a god above everyone else. God's in magi inhabit higher planes of existence, as Ugo described the chance of someone from a lower level of reality beating a god as 'impossible.': likening it to a protagonist being unable to hurt the author that created him)

Might seem a little messy, I am fine with either explaination.

Also, for immortality.

Seems fine.

Does Ugo, Sinbad, David, Solomon etc have Type 4 immortality?

I mean, their gods, it makes sense.

Also, considering how Sinbad couldn't hurt/kill Ugo at all and only the gods in magi displayed the ability to kill eachother, I think it is fine.

Also fine on Type 3 and 8 immortality as well added.

I will temporarily unlock the following profiles once we have decided which changes to make to them:

Solomon Jehoahaz Abraham

David Jehoahaz Abraham

For example, are you certain that human David would be 6-C, and what is the reason for the immortalities?

Human David is "At least High 6-C, likely higher" for being above Sinbad and true form Arba. Solomon should be comparable to David so he should have the same rating. Sinbad, Ugo and David should have immortality type 3 (Due to regen) and 8 (relient on sacred palace). My computer is kinda messed up so someone else would have to apply the changes.

Okay. I think that probably makes sense. Is anybody willing to adjust the David, Solomon, and Ugo profiles?

Antvasima said:
Okay. I think that probably makes sense. Is anybody willing to adjust the David, Solomon, and Ugo profiles?
I don't mind making the changes.

Okay. I will temporarily unlock the David, Solomon and Ugo profiles. Tell me here when you are done.

Oh and Should Solomon be given all the powers on the page for Magi gods? Since he is one of the higher gods

Okay. Tell me here when I should lock the profiles again.

Alright changes made

Powers added to Solomon in God form

David and Solomon both upgraded to High 6-C in human form via scaling to Arba's true form

Immortality to all 3 characters, type 3 and 8

That's it, thanks for the help Ant, You can lock all 3 profiles and close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back