• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solomon Magi Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lormac_CC

He/Him
So Solomon is believed to be in a layer llah above due to this scan. I have a problem with this.

Solomon said he wasn't going to become god but rather share god to everyone. He infused his will into the Rukh turning them white, we also see the rukh telling Sheba Solomon's will. In chapter 66, we see Ugo telling Solomon to guide Aladdin back to the surface, he also tells Solomon to grant Aladdin his wisdom. Solomon talks to Aladdin, he told him not to tell the world about Alma torran.

This is the raws on Sinbad statement

ソロモン王や、 ははさらに上位世界の 神々たちの意志が、 俺を選択した。

The will of King Solomon and the gods of the higher world chose me

All this said it is safe to say that Solomon exists in the first layer as a will. The panel that shows Solomon with the great flow(wheel) along with higher gods shouldn't be used to justify that he is in a higher layer. The panel just shows who chose Sinbad to become god.

As for his rating, it should be low 1-C.

Last edited:
At first glance it seems logical. but if there is a counter party, it would be wrong to make a decision without seeing their arguments.

This should be fine, I also don't agree with Solomon being above illah anyway since we don't really know anything about that so it's wrong to give it off a single frame
I agree he should be given "likely low 1C, possibly higher"

This should be fine, I also don't agree with Solomon being above illah anyway since we don't really know anything about that so it's wrong to give it off a single frame
I agree he should be given "likely low 1C, possibly higher"
I really don't see why there should be possibly higher, there is nothing suggesting that he is in a higher layer.

Can somebody summarise who have agreed with what here please?

Okay. That is probably fine to apply then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back