• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solo Leveling Discussion Thread 1

There is not even close to being evidence for 1-A. Anyone saying that either hasn't read the series or is trying their absolute hardest to wank him.

In the novels he is literally like country level at absolute maximum.

I mean I guess you can say he is multiversal if you include Ragnarok.

There is not even close to being evidence for 1-A. Anyone saying that either hasn't read the series or is trying their absolute hardest to wank him.

I find it funny how you prove that you didn’t read anything.even excluding ragnorock he is still uni-low multi

Also you can get 1-A via bde2

Didn't read anything.. yeah okay bud.

That's why I am the only one to ever properly power scale the novel.
You put a monarch,which is a lord level existence.with lord level existences presence literally holding low multi structures together.. at 6B and have the nerve to say you scaled it properly 🤦‍♂️ not to mention they are directly stated to be = to the absolute being which created the universe/multiverse

You EVEN put this on the profile

The true power of the Shadow Monarch is a weapon meant to destroy everything that God created

Yet still looked at it and thought,yeah 6B sounds about right

Last edited:
Blud honestly believes solo leveling gets uni or multi when an entire army of the strongest beings in the verse takes time to destroy Earth's society...

Lol okay

You put a monarch,which is a lord level existence.with lord level existences presence literally holding low multi structures together.. at 6B and have the nerve to say you scaled it properly 🤦‍♂️ not to mention they are directly stated to be = to the absolute being which created the universe/multiverse

You EVEN put this on the profile

The true power of the Shadow Monarch is a weapon meant to destroy everything that God created

Yet still looked at it and thought,yeah 6B sounds about right
Yeah bro this is a no no. They can never scale to the absolute being. It doesn't help that they killed him off screen.

Not a lowball , just where they are. Maybe dragon Monarch is an exception to be far higher

Monarchs can’t even appear in thier true form or the world can collapse with thier presence.(and world does NOT mean planet cause thier is literally a dimensional wall. With a dimensional wall requiring extra dimensional magic to break) and have to steal human bodies in order to go to planet earth.

1.)"The sky is falling!"

Shirka screamed as she watched the sky cracking like a spider's web around the apostle of Itarim.

[The King of the Snow Folk and the Monarch of Frost, warns that the dimensional wall will collapse at this rate!] [

The King of Beasts and the Monarch of Fangs, explain that they too borrowed the bodies of humans to strengthen themselves on Earth because of this very problem.] Damn it

2.)Young Lord! The Glacier Dungeon can't stand the presence of the Itarim Apostle in its spiritual form and is about to collapse!]

Beings with great power like the Itarim Apostle needed a considerable amount of time to cross the dimension with full strength.

It was because the world itself might not be able to handle that power.

So, the chosen method is to steal the body of another being.

3.) Suho also noticed what Esil was trying to say and nodded.

"Could it be because of the blue mist?"

"That's right. The blue mist from outer space began to tangle the walls of our dimension.

How severe was the disintegration that even such weak goblins flowed into the world ruled by the Shadow Monarch?"

4.)
Suho also noticed what Esil was trying to say and nodded.

"Could it be because of the blue mist?"

"That's right. The blue mist from outer space began to tangle the walls of our dimension.

How severe was the disintegration that even such weak goblins flowed into the world ruled by the Shadow Monarch?"

5.)
"This blue mist is the power of extradimensional magic. It's meant to forcibly break through the dimensional walls and create fissures in the world," said a voice.

"That's right. The Outsiders want to spread this mist throughout the world to create a large fissure that their army can use to cross dimensions," Suho thought.

"Shh!" Suho held his breath and narrowed his eyes.

They are planetary tbh based on statements
Not even.

The novel mentions that the monarchs and their armies could destroy the "world" over the course of their battle on Earth.

Based on context the definition of "world" in that instance is way more likely to refer to "society" rather than the planet itself.

Even if you are to take it as the planet itself, it is an over time feat, and performed by multiple individuals, thus it is entirely unquantifiable.

It's hilarious to me how this random guy shows up, acts like he knows everything, and then claims I haven't read the series. Nobody else, as far as I know, has ever even bothered to make a profile compiling all of Jin-Woo's novel feats as thoroughly as I have.

I literally have 150 references on that sandbox and the thing is practically PAINTED with scans 💀

I haven't read Ragnarok though so can you drop a scan ?

1.)L... At one time, the 'God' of our world was one of them.]

The conversation he had with Beru the other day passed through Suho's mind.

The god who created the world to which Earth belongs was also one of the Itharim.

However, there was one thing that even such an absolute existence could never avoid, and that was 'death'.

The end was truly devastating.

Rebellion of Angels

The angels who were born as God's apostles realized the truth one day that the God they served was neither good nor righteous, but rather, a cruel being who enjoyed creating and destroying.

2.)
The only beings that Itarim of this world created and gave a rank to were the eight monarchs born from the primordial light and primordial darkness and the eight fragments of brilliance.

Yes.

was only sixteen.

On the other hand, the Itarims of the Outer Universe created as few as tens to hundreds of

times as many apostles and divided their powers and gave them ranks.

The apostles of Itarim, born in this way, were naturally weaker than the rulers and rulers of this world.

Even if it seems omniscient and omnipotent, its power is not infinite after all.

Just as the absolute creator of this world was removed by his creatures, all power had an end.

In short, it was this.

Itarim =

Fragment of Absolute Radiance = Lord > Apostle of

the Outer

Chapter 131 of ragnorock.

Not even.

The novel mentions that the monarchs and their armies could destroy the "world" over the course of their battle on Earth.

Based on context the definition of "world" in that instance is way more likely to refer to "society" rather than the planet itself.

Not what I was referring too. If i recall earth itself has been strengthened by magic to withstand their battle in the first place.. I'm talking about the fact that a normal planet not streghtened by magic would destroy just from the clash of monarchs. Isn't that why there is the whole fuss of dungeons whatever to streghten the planet with magic?

It's hilarious to me how this random guy shows up, acts like he knows everything, and then claims I haven't read the series. Nobody else, as far as I know, has ever even bothered to make a profile compiling all of Jin-Woo's novel feats as thoroughly as I have.

I literally have 150 references on that sandbox and the thing is practically PAINTED with scans 💀
It's literally his nature. He wanted to do the same thing with me.
Stop the two of them from implicating each other before this becomes a report.
Our new random is behaving very badly. He's barely started and is already playing the "you haven't read the novel or even the work" card. Where does that come from?

1.)L... At one time, the 'God' of our world was one of them.]

The conversation he had with Beru the other day passed through Suho's mind.

The god who created the world to which Earth belongs was also one of the Itharim.

However, there was one thing that even such an absolute existence could never avoid, and that was 'death'.

The end was truly devastating.

Rebellion of Angels

The angels who were born as God's apostles realized the truth one day that the God they served was neither good nor righteous, but rather, a cruel being who enjoyed creating and destroying.

2.)
The only beings that Itarim of this world created and gave a rank to were the eight monarchs born from the primordial light and primordial darkness and the eight fragments of brilliance.

Yes.

was only sixteen.

On the other hand, the Itarims of the Outer Universe created as few as tens to hundreds of

times as many apostles and divided their powers and gave them ranks.

The apostles of Itarim, born in this way, were naturally weaker than the rulers and rulers of this world.

Even if it seems omniscient and omnipotent, its power is not infinite after all.

Just as the absolute creator of this world was removed by his creatures, all power had an end.

In short, it was this.

Itarim =

the Outer

Chapter 131 of ragnorock.
That doesn't really explain how they killed him.

Every time you bring something up, you get debunked.
And he wants to bring it back. Let it be the last time. Do this with others, not with me. And you, what do you know how to do? Not even able to debate with me without going to Astral for help. Why not talk about Acausality Type 2? Who got debunked? Go increase your intelligence level first before trying this kind of stuff with me.

Not even.

Even if you are to take it as the planet itself, it is an over time feat, and performed by multiple individuals, thus it is entirely unquantifiable.

It is more simple for me to make a thread. Which I will. Since you somehow still believe 6B even for someone who can destroy everything that was created 🤦‍♂️

You don’t need to read in order to find scans. And they way you are ignoring the reason the planet wasn’t destroyed makes it seem like you just don’t know (even though it is explained multiple times and is something you SHOULD know if you had truly read) I read it years ago and still remember.

Last edited:
That doesn't really explain how they killed him.
They are = to him. Why wouldn’t they be able to kill him?

The absolute being is an Itharim.

In short, it was this.

Itarim =

the Outer

(This is the scan. Not my explanation. It actually says itarim =lord

Last edited:
Not what I was referring too. If i recall earth itself has been strengthened by magic to withstand their battle in the first place.. I'm talking about the fact that a normal planet not streghtened by magic would destroy just from the clash of monarchs. Isn't that why there is the whole fuss of dungeons whatever to streghten the planet with magic?
This was me talking about how it is above planetary. As it requires extra dimensional magic to even break. And was also there to show you WHY they weren’t just destroying the planet. Cause they had to go into lower forms in order not to destroy it.

And he wants to bring it back. Let it be the last time. Do this with others, not with me. And you, what do you know how to do? Not even able to debate with me without going to Astral for help. Why not talk about Acausality Type 2? Who got debunked? Go increase your intelligence level first before trying this kind of stuff with me.
🤦‍♂️ using a scan that astral found in the raws = getting help. All we debated was things like rimuru being the strongest in tensura (he isn’t) and things of that nature. Your whole “debunk” to type 3 acasualty even after it was explained was, (I still have a problem with it) without listing anything and calling everything you disagree with wank. And everytime we are on a topic you claim I am asking astral for help . Let’s take this back to discord. Cause I will make a low multi thread for Solo leveling later

🤦‍♂️ using a scan that astral found in the raws = getting help. All we debated was things like rimuru being the strongest in tensura (he isn’t) and things of that nature.
Use a scan? Go ask him questions directly when I corner you and even ignore some parts of the WN and say "I didn't know that's why I asked him". Lol.
Your whole “debunk” to type 3 acasualty even after it was explained was, (I still have a problem with it) without listing anything.
Go learn how to use your eyes in the thread.
And everytime we are on a topic you claim I am asking astral for help .
What you're doing. You literally can't debate with me without Astral's arguments. You go access Astral's sandbox and copy everything he wrote to debate. Why not explain it yourself without taking anything from elsewhere?
Let’s take this back to discord.
Like that's all I have to do lol.

This was me talking about how it is above planetary. As it requires extra dimensional magic to even break. And was also there to show you WHY they weren’t just destroying the planet. Cause they had to go into lower forms in order not to destroy it.
Wrong tag?
They are = to him. Why wouldn’t they be able to kill him?

The absolute being is an Itharim.

In short, it was this.

Itarim =

the Outer
Not seeing the equality in the scan
(This is the scan. Not my explanation. It actually says itarim =lord

Use a scan? Go ask him questions directly when I corner you and even ignore some parts of the WN and say "I didn't know that's why I asked him". Lol.
The only time I asked him something was when you said he believed something. And I asked him if it was true (which he said no to)
Go learn how to use your eyes in the thread.

What you're doing. You literally can't debate with me without Astral's arguments. You go access Astral's sandbox and copy everything he wrote to debate. Why not explain it yourself without taking anything from elsewhere?
Only times I used the sandbox is when talking about an ability .which I have no reason to word myself (I had done it previously) so I just copy and pasted the wording from the profile. (And that was only twice.)
Like that's all I have to do lol.
This is a SL thread so let’s take this to discord and delete our messages

If it's already overtime then they're not. A 9-B character with enough speed can destroy the earth lol.
Their not even directly trying to destroy that dimension
Not even.

What was the point of making host bodies dawg since you apprently read it's explained in the original and multiple times in ragnorack along side a direct showing of what happens

Back