• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solo Leveling Discussion Thread 1

The only time I asked him something was when you said he believed something. And I asked him if it was true (which he said no to)
Not only.
Only times I used the sandbox is when talking about an ability .which I have no reason to word myself (I had done it previously) so I just copy and pasted the wording from the profile. (And that was only twice.)
Nah not only.
This is a SL thread so let’s take this to discord and delete our messages
You were the first to try to start a fight in this thread.
Their not even directly trying to destroy that dimension
We are talking about the earth here.
What was the point of making host bodies dawg since you apprently read it's explained in the original and multiple times in ragnorack along side a direct showing of what happens
And how do you explain the complete manifestation?

Not only.

Nah not only.

So you don't wanna answer the question about the point of host bodies got so ill be the one to say it i dont think youve actual read the series but i diagress .Only time we've seen a qoute on qoute complete manifestion was by a apostle of ithram which scales lower then monarachs and rulers and you know what it did ? It was directly destroying an entire dimension and a dimensional walls scale higher then a simple dimension in a universe. Also it's not just earth they had to descend into the world rulers descended from heaven down to dimension of earth when they pulled up against antares . the monarachs went from the dimensional gap down to earth in which they had to tunnel to that dimension along with the sheer amount of statements in ragnorack directly explaining the different between dimensions and dungeons unless you wanna prove that place doesn't have a lord level existence making it's dimension not get destroyed then it would be a dungeon and a dungeon scales lower then a dimension

So you don't wanna answer the question about the point of host bodies got so ill be the one to say it i dont think youve actual read the series but i diagress .
You want to play this card too? Good. We'll have fun.
Only time we've seen a qoute on qoute complete manifestion was by a apostle of ithram which scales lower then monarachs and rulers and you know what it did ? It was directly destroying an entire dimension and a dimensional walls scale higher then a simple dimension in a universe
Jin-Woo 😳😳

Not only.

Nah not only.

I already sent it previously.

Young Lord! The Glacier Dungeon can't stand the presence of the Itarim Apostle in its spiritual form and is about to collapse!]

Beings with great power like the Itarim Apostle needed a considerable amount of time to cross the dimension with full strength.

It was because the world itself might not be able to handle that power.

So, the chosen method is to steal the body of another being.

The reason why the rulers of the disappeared time zone borrowed their bodies from humans and strengthened themselves on Earth.

ya what about jinwoo? Zawg im not even trying to be rude but it's just implied heavily that you haven't read( direct example not answer my question and instead asking another question) which is whatever I guess
Maybe you don't know this but it's not a playing card. I was asking you what happens during the full spiritual manifestation of the monarchs.

God this Jin woo wank is possibly the most braindead stuff in all of powerscaling. I don't think they're exist a more humorously over exaggerated character, genuinely.

The amount of people who actually run with the idea of Jin Woo being outerversal is comical.

The Absolute Being has no scaling to its creation. We have no idea how it created anything, if that was a power it had specifically to create, how long it took, etc. It is a feat-less entity.

And it was defeated by substantially weaker creatures whose best feats are creating storms and shaking the world. Even if you genuinely think they can destroy planets in their fight based on statements, said statements still don't give us the time frame, and it is still due to multiple entities fighting. It's unquantifiable.

Ragnarok is a separate continuity written by a different author after a significant time skip and I don't see a reason to merge that with the main storyline.

Part of the reason I don't release or have motivation to finish that profile is because the solo leveling community is this cringe. Goodness...

God this Jin woo wank is possibly the most braindead stuff in all of powerscaling. I don't think they're exist a more humorously over exaggerated character, genuinely.

The amount of people who actually run with the idea of Jin Woo being outerversal is comical.

The Absolute Being has no scaling to its creation. We have no idea how it created anything, if that was a power it had specifically to create, how long it took, etc. It is a feat-less entity.

And it was defeated by substantially weaker creatures whose best feats are creating storms and shaking the world. Even if you genuinely think they can destroy planets in their fight based on statements, said statements still don't give us the time frame, and it is still due to multiple entities fighting. It's unquantifiable.

Ragnarok is a separate continuity written by a different author after a significant time skip and I don't see a reason to merge that with the main storyline.

Part of the reason I don't release or have motivation to finish that profile is because the solo leveling community is this cringe. Goodness...
I'm really enjoying this

Maybe you don't know this but it's not a playing card. I was asking you what happens during the full spiritual manifestation of the monarchs.
The answer was already given and I had explained what happened when it happened when you asked. But you had asserted that you've read it before so I wanted you to explain how it's explained in the original series and instead of explaining how it's explained you proceeded to dodge the question and ask your own question . I was simply testing your knowledge on the verse you qoute on qoute know about .

you got discord ? Most of this is wrong and has been answered in ragnorack along side the very first comments in the comment section on kakoupage is chugong explaining the handing the series off to daul

Last edited:

Would not matter when jinwoo can literally destroy everything .so he would still scale.why would you assume it took long when have other feats showing otherwise.
I genuinely don’t know why you keep on insisting on scaling AVATARS (essentially) to thier real body. While also ignoring the fact that not only where they weaker, the planet wasn’t destroyed cause it is also strengthened. We know that that monarchs literally hold thier world together. And without the monarch the world collapses

"It's a natural result," Verga explained.

"A world that loses its focal point of 'lords' is torn apart into dimensions and drifts into the rifts. Those are the dungeons.

The world is torn apart INTO dimensions. A world holds dimensions.

Having evacuated to the crack between dimensions, the Sovereigns avoided the Rulers' detection and searched for a new world where they would nurture their army again.

Countless galaxies and planets flew past Jin-Woo's eyes. And eventually, the footage came to a stop right before a certain planet.

Ragnorock is essentially a continuation that the author of the original series passed on to his friend (the author of ragnorock) I don’t see a reason to NOT merge them since they are still they same.

Back