• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solo Leveling Discussion Thread 1

@XxZetsuxX you should make seperate tiers for speed, also dodging SoL attack doesn't always make you FTL so it would need to be calced

The justification for the planetary feat comes from the use of the word "world", I presume?
I think you would also need to get that checked with a mod

Last edited:
@XxZetsuxX you should make seperate tiers for speed,
I don't understand what you mean with this ;-;
also dodging SoL attack doesn't always make you FTL so it would need to be calced
I assume its FTL because the distance between Sung and the statue isn't that far from each other

And Sung appears to be dodging quite easily
The justification for the planetary feat comes from the use of the word "world", I presume?
I think you would also need to get that checked with a mod
I see, I will do that once i finish the page (y)

I don't understand what you mean with this ;-;
For eg, he would have a spèed feat for every arc leading upto that fight
You can use the anime as well to calc speed feats

Oh i meant a speed for every key
I assume its FTL because the distance between Sung and the statue isn't that far from each other

And Sung appears to be dodging quite easily
Yeah i dont know how much of a justification that is...
You should probably have that calced, at the bare minimum this is a relavistic feat

For eg, he would have a spèed feat for every arc leading upto that fight
You can use the anime as well to calc speed feats

Oh i meant a speed for every key
You mean like subsonic up to HHS+ for example?
Yeah i dont know how much of a justification that is...
You should probably have that calced, at the bare minimum this is a relavistic feat
Zefra is helping me with calcs, He will take care of that

You mean like subsonic up to HHS+ for example?
Yeah, I am pretty sure he has a lot of feats even in the anime by this point
And seperate these for every key
So for eg have pre second awakenings key have his best speed feat upto that point (which i assume is peak human?), post awakening having its best feat etc.

Yeah, I am pretty sure he has a lot of feats even in the anime by this point
And seperate these for every key
So for eg have pre second awakenings key have his best speed feat upto that point (which i assume is peak human?), post awakening having its best feat etc.
Ah, I see, Alright i will do that

I made a Sung Jin Woo profile, I wanted to ask you guys if it's needed to create a CRT to the add Character since it might have controversial abilities

I also want your opinion on the validity of the planetary destruction feat statement
Are you scaling him to baseline planet?

Disagree with planet level. There is no consistent planet busting statements or feats. What they mean is that society and the environment will be destroyed.

Even at best it is over time and only happens when entire armies are fighting. So it's not scalable to their physicals like that.

There is however consistent feat of him being able to contest with people who can kill the Absolute Being (Dude who pretty much created the universe and stuff) + his domain is infinite in size and has it’s own separate timeline (Past - Present - Future).

Shouldn’t that make him universal+?

image0.jpg

The remaining Fragments of Brilliant Light had killed the Absolute Being and called themselves the new gods, thus assuming the position of the ‘Rulers’. And using various tools containing the might of the Absolute Being, they hunted down the Sovereigns. -Chapter 219
[There are no such things as infinite power. Just as the Absolute Being capable of creating the universe was eliminated by his own creations, no power lasts forever.]

There was a hint of this tangible bitterness in his voice and that prompted Jin-Woo to turn his head towards the Shadow Sovereign before he had time to even notice it. -Chapter 220
We were currently inside the world of eternal rest. It was wide enough to be called infinite, and on top of that, there were ten million soldiers residing here, so some places could only be accessed after borrowing the abilities of my friends like this.

Flap, flap….

As the Dragon friend flew rapidly to our destination, I sneaked a glance below us and oh boy, there sure were lots of soldiers below us. -Chapter 256
After making sure that Soo-Hoh was asleep, Beru quietly returned to the ‘territory of eternal rest’.

He slid silently into the shadow, and the world of infinite darkness spread out right before his eyes. Some people might call this place scary, but for Beru, this world under his liege’s authority was a rather comfortable place to be.

While he made his way over to where the ant army resided, Beru fell into a deep pool of thoughts. -Chapter 265

Last edited:
There is no proof that Absolute Being scales to his own creations physically tbh. Especially considering the Monarchs have displayed nowhere close that level of power ever in the story, yet were apparently capable of defeating him.

So nah I'd say it's a pretty big outlier.

There is no proof that Absolute Being scales to his own creations physically tbh. Especially considering the Monarchs have displayed nowhere close that level of power ever in the story, yet were apparently capable of defeating him.
Yeah, their stronger than him. The guy who created the universe and kickstarted everything in it. The Rulers were the ones who did the feat, and guess what? Monarchs are their opposite and can contest with them.

Its an outlier based on the fact that no other feat in the series comes close and we don't even know how exactly Absolute Being made the universe in the first place. It isn't ever elaborated on or shown.

It is on you to prove that Absolute Being scales in AP to creating the universe, and then, after that, it is still on you to prove why that would be consistent with the scale of the series which doesn't even approach universal, lol.

Its an outlier based on the fact that no other feat in the series comes close and we don't even know how exactly Absolute Being made the universe in the first place. It isn't ever elaborated on or shown.

It is on you to prove that Absolute Being scales in AP to creating the universe, and then, after that, it is still on you to prove why that would be consistent with the scale of the series which doesn't even approach universal, lol.
Because no one in the verse actually has a creation ability other than the literal god of the verse. Yeah you’re right about that, but that doesn’t discredit the fact he did the feat and it’s consistent alright if ur asking that. In the later series (Solo Leveling: Ragnarok), we get further confirmation that the Absolute Being is one of the “Itharim” which are beings responsible for creating universes. That’s why the feat itself don’t scale to alot.

A world without its God is nothing but a tasty prey!

Outer Gods

Absolute beings who created countless universes since their existence.

ITHARIM!

Itharims scattered across multiple dimensions—faraway dimensions. -Prologue Solo Leveling Ragnarok
Absolute beings who created countless universes since their existence.

ITHARIM

[... At one time, the 'God' of our world was one of them.]

The conversation he had with Beru the other day passed through Suho's mind.

The god who created the world to which Earth belongs was also one of the Itharim.

However, there was one thing that even such an absolute existence could never avoid, and that was 'death'. -Chapter 99 Solo Leveling Ragnarok

Those scans are from Ragnarok and can't be applied to the Solo Leveling Manhwa. Separate canons entirely, not even taking into consideration there's a timeskip.
I mean we can just make a novel profile and get the problem done with. Separate canons? And the story picks off right after the side story in which Jin-Woo flies to the skies with Cha Hae-In riding Kaisel and leaves Kaisel with her to fight Itharim.

In ragnarok, Beru literally travelled back to Earth across the entire Cosmos, that is easily MFTL+++ at lowballing which obviously Jinwoo scales without issues.

Back