• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solid Snake vs Gon Freecss

KingEzran

He/Him
Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 3.5 meters

-Win via death

Votes:

Snake: 1

Gon: 1

Snake heavily outskills Gon. He is definitely a far better fighter and martial artist with a lot of experience and got good ass weapons, also he's way more intelligent than Gon. Voting Snake.

Can't snake just snipe his head off since his aura can't work that far and he outskills him incredibly hard?

I mean, outside of paralysis Snake destroys him in everything, plus his Aura can be countered by him going stealth and walking up to him unnoticed unless we honestly think that Gon passively radiates paralysis.

Schnee One said:
I mean, outside of paralysis Snake destroys him in everything, plus his Aura can be countered by him going stealth and walking up to him unnoticed unless we honestly think that Gon passively radiates paralysis.
Do you DO vote Snake?????

Also, idk if Gon could paralyze Snake. Don't give me that Zushi scared Killua argument, Snake is a grown ass man with great willpower and powerful mentality even after all the stuff he was through in his life.

Yeah but isn't paralysis made by fear? You are paralyzed by fear after all.

Gon doesn't start with spreading his Nen all over the place anyways. That's what Meruem does. He concentrates it on his limbs to amp himself.

SpookyShadow said:
Also, idk if Gon could paralyze Snake. Don't give me that Zushi scared Killua argument, Snake is a grown ass man with great willpower and powerful mentality even after all the stuff he was through in his life.
Well, his show of Ren worked wonders against Morel. Dude was sweating buckets and was frozen because he legit believed Gon was gonna kill him and Morel is far stronger and more experienced than Gon.

Back