• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound why you change yo pfp bro? And also can someone tell me what is going on in that picture with Solaris?

1.) why what happened?

2.) I'm talking about everything besides Solaris, like Elise, and I'm really digging that Phoenix look for Shadow.

Sonic 06 would've been great, or well at least decent if it was delayed. Would've fixed the bugs and the controls. The story, probably not.

MYHERO said:
Sonic 06 would've been great, or well at least decent if it was delayed. Would've fixed the bugs and the controls. The story, probably not.
The bugs and controls aren't even the problem. It just has straight up bad level design.

Hm. Well I mean that depends on what you want in your level designs. Sonic fans are pretty divided after all.

MYHERO said:
Hm. Well I mean that depends on what you want in your level designs. Sonic fans are pretty divided after all.
Don't think anyone wants a straight line. Or having a level just cluttered in enemies.

Actually you would be surprised on how wrong you are about what you said. But this isn't a thread discussing the problems of 06. Either you want it or not, I am not going to keep up with this unwarranted debate of 06's flaws. Grace is over. Someone just close this already. Btws you don't need to quote everything I say.

Let me correct myself, no one who isn't a blind fan of Sonic and loves anything even related to it wants a straight line or a level cluttered with enemies. There's no need to be rude.

Again, save it for a later time. And where was I being rude? I was simply just giving you the same level of sass you were giving me out of good clean fun. Apologies if you took it the wrong way.

MYHERO said:
Actually you would be surprised on how wrong you are about what you said. But this isn't a thread discussing the problems of 06. Either you want it or not, I am not going to keep up with this unwarranted debate of 06's flaws. Grace is over. Someone just close this already.
Btws you don't need to quote everything I say.
That's a little rude, but it's cool.

Actually, I was referring to the first sentence. But yeah I did it as just a teasing jab when you made that generalization which can be easily be interpreted as rude as well: "Don't think anyone wants a straight line. Or having a level just cluttered in enemies."

But I'm glad we're cool now don't want to be starting fights and giving you a bad first impression of this site you know : )

Oh, OK. Don't worry, we're cool. But this isn't my first impression of this site, I've been here for a while now.

I see. That makes sense. I noticed it before but you seem to act a bit more professional than a regular new user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back