• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Grand Priest probably one-shots Mechikabura with zero effort, to be honest.

But he leads with passive absorption or something.

? So does Solaris. Huh. Well, “consume” is the word they used.
Mechi has a black hole inside him that absorbs every timeline in the multiverse along with everything else and it all gets sealed in a void inside his body.

Don't know about Solaris.

Here's the link

Solaris is just stated to "consume". Even tho it doesn't seem to have a mouth or physically interacting with timelines.

Don't know shit about Sonic, but doesn't that just mean he will destroy/consume any timeline he comes across, but not passively? Unlike Mechi, whose mere existence is passively absorbing everything.

Yeah, I agree. Solaris is not passive, but I'm not sure how much passive and manual will factor in this fight. When they pretty do the same thing.

Except, Mechi doesn't have Acausality type 3 and Low Godly Regen, unlike Solaris.

I don't think Type 3's going to help since Mechi absorbs all of the time and history across a multiverse that's possibly much larger than the Archie Multiverse.

I don't think Type 3's going to help since Mechi absorbs all of the time and history across a multiverse that's possibly much larger than the Archie Multiverse.
It will help, since again, Solaris does the same thing to Mechi, and Mechi doesn't have Type 3 that fought Super Sonic who can destroy Space and Time himself.

I mean, is the Archie verse bigger than baseline 2-A? If so, does Solaris exist in every time line there?

I am waiting for Roun12 to reply.
Oh, sorry.

What makes Mechi have more range and what makes Type 3 Acausality useless is that the DB Multiverse has infinite timelines and 12 to 18 universes per timeline, but also has the Many Worlds Interpretation stacked on top of it so it's 2 * countless * infinite and Mechikabura passively absorbed the entirety of that multiverse.

Except for that's untrue, it ONLY has Infinite Timelines. Neither the 12-18 Universe nor Many Worlds stacks with the Infinite as said by staff in a Thread in the old Forum that was trying to gauge the size of the DBH Multiverse.

Except for that's untrue, it ONLY has Infinite Timelines. Neither the 12-18 Universe nor Many Worlds stacks with the Infinite as said by staff in a Thread in the old Forum that was trying to gauge the size of the DBH Multiverse.
I believe that was only in the context of scaling AP. Judging from the discussion that happened from the Madoka vs Yogiri match, range should still be fair game.

Nope, Range as well is nothing beyond base Infinity. Each Universe having their own infinite timelines was never accepted, and the Many Worlds would not give any boost beyond base Infinity.

Everything12 is actually right here.

Anyways I want this match to be valuable and I would need to post the Range upgrade thread for Xenoverse/Heroes which I have ready. Thought I don't know if I can do that. I will try regardless.

Multiverse level+ (Was going to devour all of space-time within the Pre-Genesis Multiverse, which contains infinite universes)

The entire Archieverse, as Solaris still has the same goal as the game counterpart, but just taking place in a different cosmetology.

Coming back here to clarify, at least from what I understood from some research.

Archie Sonic cosmology is 2x baseline since MaginaryWorld, unlike its game version, is part of the multiverse. But it encompasses both Megaman and Sonic's multiverses hence why it's 2x baseline.

But it encompasses both Megaman and Sonic's multiverses hence why it's 2x baseline.
Er, I guess. It's up in the air if MaginaryWorld also included Megaman's Multiverse or not. Likely not, since Super Sonic destoryed his Multiverse along with the MaginaryWorld when trying to reset it(thanks Eggman), while Super Megaman succeeded.

solaris really doesn't have anything to prevent him from getting absorbed from the start , type 3 acausality is useless in this case , mechi takes this

I doubt Mecha's absorption was instant and you have to prove "type 3 acausality is useless" when Archie Solaris gave Archie Super Sonic a hard fight.

It's pretty self explanatory, that type of acausality is completely useless when every timeline is gonna get absorbed anyway , and the way i see it him giving archie sonic a hard time is also irrelevant to this cuz he doesn't have passive absorption

M27.png
M28.png
M29.png

Here's how the absorption is depicted in the manga.

M27.png
M28.png
M29.png

Here's how the absorption is depicted in the manga.
that type of acausality is completely useless when every timeline is gonna get absorbed anyway
So, it's not instantly absorbing the timeline, from what I'm seeing from those panels. Also from the panels seems like it has charge time. Solaris is Type 3 Acausality across the entire Multiverse. Absorption might be passive, but not instant to prevent Solaris going "Conceptual Manipulation, GG" Well, it would not work the same way as Archie Sonic's but Archie Solaris's energy is based on Archie's Chaos Energy which is Conceptual, so it's energy attacks are Conceptual in nature.

Type 3 Acausality is, when Mecha absorbs 1 version of Solaris, many, many more will be around to continue attacking Mecha.

no it's instantaneous, in the next chapter chronoa says that he absorbed " all of time " .

and i don't know why u assumed it requires charging he just raised his hand absorbed everything , type 3 acausality or not , all of them are getting absorbed regardless.

Also before anyone says '' well he can attack him while he's rasing his hand " i'd like to remind you that speed is equalized , solaris is getting absorbed.

i wanted to post the panel but i don't know how , can any1 show me ?

no it's instantaneous, in the next chapter chronoa says that he absorbed " all of time " .
Dialouge is happening as that attack is being preformed. How is that instantaneous? People shouldn't be reacting in that double spread if it was instantaneous.

Also, he is clearing activating it while talking to someone. Probably not a good scan to show it being passive.

also correct me if i'm wrong but does solaris exist simultaneously in past present and future across all timelines or just 1.

cuz i think he only exists in one , his profile said he was gonna collapse all timelines or smt like that

oh wait you're talking about the time it takes charging the orb , i thought you meant it takes time to start absorbing upon activation , My bad .

so just to clear a little misunderstanding , the manga and game version of his absorbtion are different .
In the game the absorption is based on his existence , its not being activated like in the manga, it's already activated before he absorbs the power of the orb .
that's what was said in a previous MEchi thread .

Back