• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solaris vs Alduin

>weakest

>low godly regen, timeline rewriting, existence erasure, high level reality warping

Just because a character has 10000 abilities does not necessarily mean he is a hax machine, they might all be crappy. This is the opposite case.

but it sounds like Solaris wins 7/10 here. His feat of devouring all timelines is far more powerful, he has better abilities like his existence erasure and reality warping and more potent time abilities. He also seems to be much more intelligent. Also, Alduin has many unknowns and unless they are multi-universal and infinite like Solaris's, I doubt he has an advantage there too.

So all in all, given his intelligence, better versatility, and stronger power, I am definately giving this to Solaris easily.

Low Godly is kinda useless when it's bypassed by timeline destruction....Which any Low 2C or above can do.

Timeline rewriting, don't remember that being helpful.

Existence Erasure and High Level Reality Warping, IIRC he almost never uses them in character.

Gargoyle One said:
Low Godly is kinda useless when it's bypassed by timeline destruction....Which any Low 2C or above can do.
Timeline rewriting, don't remember that being helpful.

Existence Erasure and High Level Reality Warping, IIRC he almost never uses them in character.
In general, Solaris is more hax'd and powerful however

I'll be following the thread for now.

I don't really know the both of them so I'll just see the arguements for both sides

Back