• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solaris AP Revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter if Illumina is STRONGER than him. That's not the point, those worlds would be in danger of being consumed if Illumina doesn't keep them safe, whether he wins or not is up for a debate in itself. But my job was to say that those world would be as much in danger as any other dimension in Sonic's verse.

And also, characters can be on the same tier of power, yet still be WEAKER than one another. If they can't, I want to see that rule.

KurotheStrong said:
It doesn't matter if Illumina is STRONGER than him. That's not the point, those worlds would be in danger of being consumed if Illumina doesn't keep them safe, whether he wins or not is up for a debate in itself. But my job was to say that those world would be as much in danger as any other dimension in Sonic's verse.
And also, characters can be on the same tier of power, yet still be WEAKER than one another. If they can't, I want to see that rule.
Yes, but this is over time. Not all at once. Unless you can prove to me that he just erases time all at once.

you are right on weaker despite same tier but you still haven't prove if maginaryworld is involved in solaris menu

I said "possibly Multiversal", Dragon. Multiple times actually. I didn't say he could do it all at once, I said he was going to eat all of time.

KurotheStrong said:
I said "possibly Multiversal", Dragon. Multiple times actually. I didn't say he could do it all at once, I said he was going to eat all of time.
That doesn't warrent a "possibly Multiversal" though.

It does, because it's presumptuous if it can even affect the 1000 Universes or if Illumina just nopes him from doing that.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
you are right on weaker despite same tier but you still haven't prove if maginaryworld is involved in solaris menu
Roll up for me please. You're implying he'd miss a chance to consume more universes because you're assuming he wouldn't when it's already been established he wants to eat all of time until there's nothingness.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
KurotheStrong said:
That doesn't warrent a "possibly Multiversal" though.
All existing timelines. "All of time collapses into nothingness". That means he WILL NOT STOP until all of time is gone. I literally can't make it any clearer. It's that difficult.

And once again, that does not warrent a "possibly 2-B" rating as it is an over time thing with no exact timeframe, as such we cannot just assume a timeframe. You made it clear, it's just that what you made clear isn't enough for 2-B.

What part of it are you not understanding? You need to calm down. No need in throwing a fit just because we don't agree with you. The burden of proof is on you, and you have not given sufficient proof.

I'm gonna say this. I'm hoping you guys are doing this to EVERY series, I mean EVERY one, that even remotely implies that there's a long time frame. There shouldn't be ANY series that says "eventually" and have something above what they can show statements. Because that is completely bunkers. You're not even taking it from a scientist who deals in these types of situations religiously. That is ridiculous.

Yep, every one, not a single exception and if there is one, let us know, and we'll fix it.

Actually, no, don't do that, your arrogance ticks me off

Dragonmasterxyz said:
What part of it are you not understanding? You need to calm down. No need in throwing a fit just because we don't agree with you. The burden of proof is on you, and you have not given sufficient proof.
I'm not throwing a fit trust me. If I was gonna throw a fit you'd see it. You don't deserve a fit. It's just dumb in my opinion. There's a lot wrong with this system if it can't understand severity, man.

Gargoyle One said:
Yep, every one, not a single exception and if there is one, let us know, and we'll fix it.
Actually, no, don't do that, your arrogance ticks me off
I'm being arrogant to someone that was being sarcastic and arrogant, cool. I'm done though someone close this.

KurotheStrong said:
I'm not throwing a fit trust me. If I was gonna throw a fit you'd see it. You don't deserve a fit. It's just dumb in my opinion. There's a lot wrong with this system if it can't understand severity, man.
That sounds like a pretty hissy fitty thing to say, tho.

And that's coming from someone who was neutral/wasn't even concerned about or involved with the results here, for better or worse.

"I'm gonna say this. I'm hoping you guys are doing this to EVERY series, I mean EVERY one, that even remotely implies that there's a long time frame. There shouldn't be ANY series that says "eventually" and have something above what they can show statements"

All right here we go....Now you yourself are causing issues. Yes, we do. For every series.

"Because that is completely bunkers."

But it isn't.

"You're not even taking it from a scientist who deals in these types of situations religiously. That is ridiculous."

We are. Said scientist just never gave a timeframe.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"I'm gonna say this. I'm hoping you guys are doing this to EVERY series, I mean EVERY one, that even remotely implies that there's a long time frame. There shouldn't be ANY series that says "eventually" and have something above what they can show statements"
All right here we go....Now you yourself are causing issues. Yes, we do. For every series.

"Because that is completely bunkers."

But it isn't.

"You're not even taking it from a scientist who deals in these types of situations religiously. That is ridiculous."

We are. Said scientist just never gave a timeframe.
By your assumption, he's not even multi-versal then, because Eggman stated, "he eats dimensions for lunch". How long does it take for him to eat a dimension. How do we know. You're making an assumption based on that alone.

KurotheStrong said:
You are literally acting like a child throwing a tantrum because you can't get your way.

Okay, you say our system is flawed? Then pray tell what is flawed? Please enlighten us, otherwise you're attacking the site because you didn't get your way. Grow up. Not everyone is gonna agree with you.

KurotheStrong said:
By your assumption, he's not even multi-versal then, because Eggman stated, "he eats dimensions for lunch". How long does it take for him to eat a dimension. How do we know. You're making an assumption based on that alone.
But that's not what his reasoning on his file implies from what I see. His reasoning says nothing about that.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
KurotheStrong said:
You are literally acting like a child throwing a tantrum because you can't get your way.
Okay, you say our system is flawed? Then pray tell what is flawed? Please enlighten us, otherwise you're attacking the site because you didn't get your way. Grow up. Not everyone is gonna agree with you.
First off, these characters were in a spatial void, so time wouldn't have been a factor, nor would we have seen the affects it had on the universes. Second, what you're saying is that the doctor is assuming that at a SLOW speed, Solaris would have eaten the universes when he was an imminent threat then and there. Third, you have to assume something is what it is if there's nothing to go on. How do we know that it wasn't already affecting places like Maginaryworld, yet it was focused on what was happening to the void itself. If you didn't tell, the universe was already gone and became an empty void in itself?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
KurotheStrong said:
But that's not what his reasoning on his file implies from what I see. His reasoning says nothing about that.
What do you mean reasoning on his file?

1) Doesn't prove he does so all at once. Means nothing.

2) What I am saying is that Eggman says he's a threat then and there. Why? Because of course he is. We have a being who would go on to devour all of time if he's not stopped. There is not even a implication of instant time erasure.

3) "Third, you have to assume something is what it is if there's nothing to go on. How do we know that it wasn't already affecting places like Maginaryworld, yet it was focused on what was happening to the void itself."

Because it was not stated nor implied that the Maginaryworld had already been effected.

" If you didn't tell, the universe was already gone and became an empty void in itself?"

Ummm, yeah, destroying a universe+all it's space time leaves a void. But that will happen even with one universe.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Solaris was going to destroy all universes in the multiverse, destroying time itself. 2-C is the obvious rating.
And I get that. But he was going to destroy ALL of time, that means everything, gone, there wasn't even going to be anything left but a huge void of space of non-existence, he didn't say "over time", he meant "right now he's eating all of time", because of how urgently it was stated as such. Eggman implies that he was already doing it, that he was eating time. Unlike the Time Eater who only distorts a single universe, he's affecting multiple timelines, and he exists SIMULTANEOUSLY in the past present and future, meaning Nigh-Omnipresence.

But that's just me. I can't understand you guys on that. I'm sorry.

Well, I can provide two examples just for the OP to know that this procedure does happen for every character out there.

Lower Level Example: Vorgis who was going to consume all of the Universe but never gave us a timeframe so he ended up being Multi-Galaxy (and then again he also has a Multi-Galaxy attack).

Higher Example: TD Lavos only got its status via consuming all timelines because there were many scans and evidence for the verse having infinite timelines, multiple statements that it was going to consume all the space-time continua, some more about ending all of existence and with that into account, even if it did the feat overtime he would be basically consuming Infinity x Infinity overtime and you can't quite consume infinite timelines overtime. Btw a Lower key of this character has a statement about ending all of existence (yes, the infinite timelines) but we all choose a Low 2-C and only possible 2-A rating instead of straight up "2-A" because we can't be sure if that form was capable of the feat.

So yeah, Solaris is simply going through the same thing that happens for every character out there when it comes to destruction, timeframes, etc, etc.

Bluetrekking said:
I think this should be closed. He even agrees. His arguments have somewhat good points but fail to back them up.
I've been backing up my arguments. He exist throughout all of time and space, his presence is the past, the present and the future, why would would we assume that he isn't eating quickly. He is already IN the places he's consuming. It's stated by Eggman himself.

Maginaryworld, Existence is that of Time itself (Present, Past and Future), an imminent threat to the entirety of every known timeline. "All existing timelines", is still Maginaryworld.

Now you're telling me Omnipresence doesn't mean Omnipresence anymore. OK.

KurotheStrong said:
Maginaryworld, Existence is that of Time itself (Present, Past and Future), an imminent threat to the entirety of every known timeline. "All existing timelines", is still Maginaryworld.
Now you're telling me Omnipresence doesn't mean Omnipresence anymore. OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back