• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solaris AP Revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gargoyle One said:
You have literally one of the thickest skulls I think I've seen on this site.
How many existing timelines are there? No proof there's 1000.

Done.

Show us there's 1000 and I'll concede.

All existing timeless does not equal 1000 timelines, if we don't know 1000 timelines exist.

What is hard to understand?
Bro... I already stated Maginaryworld... Solaris is already a 4D being, or did you guys forget that.

All existing timelines.

How many exist in Sonic?

Give me an answer or no 2B Solaris.

Honestly, this isn't hard to understand

Maginaryworld. Maginaryworld. Maginaryworld. Maginaryworld. Maginaryworld.

Honestly, you keep saying you're befuddled, I keep telling you there are branching futures in Sonic, I keep telling you there's Maginaryworld, I keep telling you "All of time", and you don't listen. Yet you keep asking the same question.

Bro... I already stated Maginaryworld... Solaris is already a 4D being, or did you guys forget that.

4D=At least A single universe.

Duh.

Gargoyle One said:
4D=At least A single universe.
Duh.

Bro if you keep acting this way I'll report you.

Maginaryworld.

KurotheStrong said:
Honestly, you keep saying you're befuddled, I keep telling you there are branching futures in Sonic, I keep telling you there's Maginaryworld, I keep telling you "All of time", and you don't listen. Yet you keep asking the same question.
It's not implied if Solaris was affecting these words since 2-B Illumina rules them.
~ Dark649​

Paulo.junior.969 said:
KurotheStrong said:
It's not implied if Solaris was affecting these words since 2-B Illumina rules them.
~ Dark649​
It doesn't need to be implied. That's why they STOPPED IT BEFORE IT HAPPENED, she didn't need to step in if Sonic had the ability to stop it. Maginaryworld has multiple universes, infinite amounts because they are based on "dreams". They are still apart of Sonic's Multiverse, no matter what you try to imply. So...

Maginaryworld unless one can imply that they aren't apart of the Sonicverse.

Can we please both be calm? There is no need to start throwing insults and getting heated. I do agree with Garg here, Dark has stated that Illumia rules the "Maginaryworld", and thus they would be protected from Solaris. If this is the crux of the argument I don't think Solaris can be 2-B.

I will break this down simply as you are not understanding.

"All existing timelines" =/= 1001 Timelines. For all we know "all existing timelines" could simply be 100 or 200 timelines. Not necessarily enough to make Solaris 2-B. We can't just go "possibly 2-B" over something this vague. And no it isn't bluntly stated as he doesn't give us the exact number of timelines.

They also did not imply that Sol's dimension was going to be affected, nor Ifrit's dimension, followed by the Sonic Boom branching dimensions followed by the dimensions in Sonic CD, followed by White Space, Mania Sonic's parallel world and so on.

You can't say it's not going to affect Maginaryworld.

We can without proof.

I apologize with how I acted earlier, but you are pushing for an upgrade based on assumptions that aren't backed by evidence

Dark isn't the know-all be-all of the Sonicverse. If he can show proof that it was going to affect Sol's dimension, White Space, etc, then we need to downgrade them more. But what it seems like is, people are downgrading on what they assume, and not what they know. Which is wrong in itself.

Gargoyle One said:
We can without proof.
I apologize with how I acted earlier, but you are pushing for an upgrade based on assumptions that aren't backed by evidence
No you acted like how you wished to act even though I told you that you can't just put out a place just because it does not help out your argument. Maginaryworld is just as much apart of the Sonicverse as any other universe. Now whether Illumina would have STOPPED him, is something that can be debated, but that universe (and its branching dream universes) are all apart of the Sonic Universe.

I love how everyone keeps asking "give a proof/scan that all timelines he affected actually ammount to more than 1000" while the OP says "He was going to consume all time." over and over.

Also burden of proof is a thing.

Two things the OP has to prove:

1. Solaris was affecting said Maginaryworld.

2. He affected more than 1000 timelines.

That's about it.

If he can, he's right.

If he can't, well, burden of proof is on him so no changes happen.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I will break this down simply as you are not understanding.
"All existing timelines" =/= 1001 Timelines. For all we know "all existing timelines" could simply be 100 or 200 timelines. Not necessarily enough to make Solaris 2-B. We can't just go "possibly 2-B" over something this vague. And no it isn't bluntly stated as he doesn't give us the exact number of timelines.
Since this was ignored.

@dragon iirc a universe is a person's dream an maginaryworld has all the worlds dreams iirc so pratically every human at least i think (don't fully remember some correct me if i'm wrong)

The reason why Illumina is Multiversal is because she created the precioustone, which was used to better control her power. It literally takes the dreams, of which there are "countless" thereof, and makes them into universes, there are countless universes as in too many to count.

Dark kinda wrote the pages and worked on the multiple sonic revisions...That's kinda really close to that.

I also played multiple Sonic games, and replayed the Solaris fight multiple times (Being I actually like his fight) so I'm not End all be all, but I'd like to think I'm knowledgeable.

We KNOW, that Solaris was going to consume multiple timelines, we DON'T know that it was affecting more then 1000.

You're the one assuming, we're not, and you're acting hostile to the rest of this wiki.

I'm sick of repeating the same arguments repeatedly with you being incapable of understanding any of it, and even after my apology, you trash the people on this wiki.

Someone close this, right now it's going nowhere.

KurotheStrong said:
The reason why Illumina is Multiversal is because she created the precioustone, which was used to better control her power. It literally takes the dreams, of which there are "countless" thereof, and makes them into universes, there are countless universes as in too many to count.
Where does it say "countless" universes?

@Kuro The problem is that you still provided 0 proof about these countless timelines and even less proved that Solaris affected countless timelines either.

I'm neutral here, but if you simply repeat that over and over without backing it up with scans/screens/proof, you can't blame others for asking you to do that before making their decisions in regards to the upgrade.

@KurotheStrong.

Dude calm down. Gargoyle is only asking for proof for the claims you are making but you have yet to show the proof we have been asking from you.

We would be more than willing to upgrade Solaris IF you gave us the proper evidence we require. Something you have not done yet. All you've done is repeat the same arguement over and over that doesn't give us what is required, nothing will happen.

@Kuro Like, reasoning such as "You're all assuming he can't because there's no proof!" instead of "You're assuming he can without proof" is textbook definition of the burden of proof fallacy.

Despite being neutral on what comes out of this, I'm passing by to tell you this revision won't go far if you don't back up your points with evidence.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
@dragon iirc a universe is a person's dream an maginaryworld has all the worlds dreams iirc so pratically every human at least i think (don't fully remember some correct me if i'm wrong)
Every individual, as remember not only humans exist, and there are aliens (as proven by the wisps), extraterrestrial life.

"Worlds have timelines", timelines are universes in and of themselves, he would eat them.

but that's maginaryworld though its unknown if solaris was going to affect it as well tbh

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Illumina - This is why she's Multiversal in the first place...

It wouldn't say countless timelines, it'd say countless worlds in this case. Worlds have "time" usually, you'd be stating that every single world in Maginaryworld was a void, and that's not the case as each is its own universe.

Kuro just post a screencap of them saying infinite or countless worlds, universes, timelines, so on and so firth.

Pick any combination of that.

And then that brings up another point. Where does it say that Solaris was going to effect that world?

"All of time would collapse into nothingness".

So you're telling me that Solaris conveniently misses a universe that houses multiple branching universes for him to consume when the Doctor himself states he wants to eat all of time.

Now how many is that?

And how do we know it could affect Lumina?

You're repeatedly told to give proof, these have been discussed Time and time again.

Two Questions Dragon

1. Can you close this

2. Meet in a private chat?

1) I'll let him post evidence. I'll keep it open for a little bit longer. It wouldn't feel right to just close it.

2) Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back