• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sol Badguy

vs.

Asura's Wrath SS 9

Asura has access to all forms including Destructor Form, Full Power "Unlimited Form" and Six-Armed Mantra Form.

Both are at full power. Who wins?

Asura is around millions of times IIRC, Sol is billions of times without using his full power.

What I mean by category was not there was a category but as in the same route when it comes to speed. Damn guess not even Destructor Form Asura could match Sol.....In that case.

Destructor isn't Asura's strongest form, his Full Power "Unlimited Mode" is. And even without that there's still his Six-Armed Mantra Form, not that it matters, because Sol would likely still win.

I know I might sound like a pest right now but I have so many questions regarding this fight. Would the outcome even STILL be the same if Sol made Mithra cry? Because you sure as hell would NOT want to do that unless you want to meet the true wrath of Asura. o_O

I don't know. That'd have to at least give Asura a bit of a chance. At Least a BIT.

Well Rocks did told me a while back that Asura and Hulk can get even stronger than what they were given here as their power is based solely around rage.

Basically in Asura's case, yes i think if Sol did something to make Mithra cry, it MAY possibly make Asura angry and powerful enough to punch his face in.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Well Rocks did told me a while back that Asura and Hulk can get even stronger than what they were given here as their power is based solely around rage.
Basically in Asura's case, yes i think if Sol did something to make Mithra cry MAY possibly make Asura angry and powerful enough to punch his face in.

And top that in. Thanks to the Mantra Reactor implanted in his chest, Asura's anger and power knows no boundaries. The difference is that he grows exponentially stronger at a faster rate.

So.....Speaking of which. Does Asura still lose even if Sol (As out of character for him to do it maybe) makes Mithra cry?

DeathBattleMike said:
So.....Speaking of which. Does Asura still lose even if Sol (As out of character for him to do it maybe) makes Mithra cry?
It's impossible to tell. We don't know the upper limits of Asura's strength when he gets mad enough.

Sheoth said:
DeathBattleMike said:
It's impossible to tell. We don't know the upper limits of Asura's strength when he gets mad enough.

Ah okay just asked then.

That is also true on what Sheoth said. Even though Asura and others that use rage as their main power(just saying it for reference), like what Sheoth said: "We don't know the upper limits of Asura's strength when he gets mad enough."

Do i still think he(Asura) can get much stronger than what he currently have if given the chance to get more angry? Absolutely. But i'm still going to have to go with what Asura is given, unfortunately.

Sol Badguy: 4-B at his peak. Asura: Low 3-C at his peak(but could potentially go even higher than that).

....Yeah. Asura has my vote here due to his recent buffs.

Sol is also 4-B, but he's massively faster. Asura is hundreds of millions of times FTL, Sol is tens of trillions at least.

Just because a thread was created when someone was weaker doesn't mean it should still be considered legitimate. If someone gets buffed, its not particularly fair to that person to ignore the buff entirely and not take a second look at the character given the new circumstances.

...quick question, what happened to Sol being 4-A? I vaguely recall that being a thing.

He was, but I'm pretty sure it's an outlier, considering a feat of Sol himself (Who is stronger than Justice) was only in the double digit tenakiloton range. Also, the feat technically is either Multi-Solar System Level+ using the low-end, Small Galaxy Level+ using the mid-end and Multi-Galaxy Level+ using the high-end. Not that it matters, just thought I'd mention it.

The Everlasting said:
He was, but I'm pretty sure it's an outlier, considering a feat of Sol himself (Who is stronger than Justice) was only in the double digit tenakiloton range. Also, the feat technically is either Multi-Solar System Level+ using the low-end, Small Galaxy Level+ using the mid-end and Multi-Galaxy Level+ using the high-end. Not that it matters, just thought I'd mention it.
so pretty much guilty gear is more powerful than we may think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back