• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So, what's for dinner tonight?

There is always tomorrow.

Have been planning to cut back on meat but it tastes so good lol. Sausages at least.

Btw on yesterday night I eat grilled chicken with some rice and mayonnaise, and I still not eat my Breakfast(since I usually not have appetite at morning)

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Cheap burgers and some soda.
Because f$%k it.
Where did you get all that money lol.

The things I ate for dinner are not even worth $10 USD lol.

had some pizza and cow meatballs with fried garlic tastes good though weird combination ik *shrugs*

Not Jim Sterling said:
Btw on yesterday night I eat grilled chicken with some rice and mayonnaise, and I still not eat my Breakfast(since I usually not have appetite at morning)

Lel here in my country this kind of food is not even $2 USD...

I have only eaten horrible tasting microwaved powder+water healthy diet food for the last 3.5 months.

Antvasima said:
I have only eaten horrible tasting microwaved powder+water healthy diet food for the last 3.5 months.
dear god man i would hate that if you don't mind me asking ant why must you eat that?

Because my weight was too high. I have lost 11 kilograms though. Just 4 left, and then my weight is fine again.

Antvasima said:
Because my weight was too high. I have lost 11 kilograms though. Just 4 left, and then my weight is fine again.
ahhh well good luck man hope you don't have to eat something like that again.....

Yeah. My metabolism is not very good, so even though I exercise regularly, I cannot eat very much.

Back