• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valiant_Abyss

He/Him
Last edited:
jojo-kono-power.gif

Not even a day has passed!

From what I can see both of them are slightly above baseline. Shadow tends to be the type of guy who uses Chaos Control for a bunch of things, but I'm not sure how much he tends to spam time stop in this iteration.

Shadows 2-a BFR probably won’t work here since ultron can easily come back, does shadow have anything reality warping with mere punches on a 4D scale?

Wow, loving the matchup here.
what stops ultron from punching?
Probably competency in H-2-H combat skills that would help Shadow from not instantly being demolished, as Shadow can give Sonic a run for his money and the guy treats Time Immemorial-aged gods like chumps who have been in combat and such for billions+ years. That, and this Shadow in particular has the tendency to use the teleporting aspect of Chaos Control over the time stop aspect. So I figure Shadow will be pretty hard to tag in general, though obviously it's not impossible to do so.

There's a great chance Shadow will go for Chaos Energy pretty quickly, considering it comprises some of the simplest things which are in his arsenal. And if he does that, I'm pretty sure that would be GG for Ultron.

Ok but if there gonna trade blows, a hit from ultron would already have him gone

And ultron already resists time stop and can come back from a 2-a cosmology bfr with infinite realities being created infinitely and has been outside of time itself, unless shadows time stop and bfr negs resistances which ok but I don’t think it does, and his conceptual hax is a good win con and he’ll use it early yes but I don’t think it’ll be early enough before ultron lands a hit

Last edited:
If Shadow is using Chaos Control's teleportation aspect against Ultron wouldn't his trump cards lead him to use reality warping to disrupt the fabric of the location they are fighting in?

Not like that matters since he can withstand reality reshaping with his punches anyway. Unless ur talking about ultron doing that then I guess

He should anyway

But doesn’t shadow use chaos control to time stop/BFR first? When has he distorted space time in a fight first?

Similarly can’t Shadow just dodge getting punched in the face? Your arguments are reliant on “Ultron will eventually get a hit” so why wouldn’t the same apply to Shadow?

Is shadow likely to lead with h2h or energy attacks ? Cuz shake was kinda implying he would start with h2h, correct me if it wrong

If we go by this both of them would one shot each other
That relies on Shadow GETTING hit, the far more unlikely scenario of the two due to more means of greater mobility, agility, evasion, and maneuverability despite Ultron's flight.

Shadow has skill being around equal (if not far superior) to Ultron, Ultron has just about nothing Shadow hasn't seen before in some variation, the hax that Ultron does have that does anything meaningful is ooc, and Shadow's heavy lean on Chaos Energy means it's almost a given Ultron will be thoroughly demolished with Conceptual energy on a Type 1 scale before he can do jack shit with Reality Warping punches. Not to mention his RW punches aren't, like, a given on EVERY single hit. So it's not like it matters much anyways.

So I vote Shadow.

The rating have been approved and applied in this revision, where you can find all the justifications. If you don't agree I suggest you to make a separate CRT.
I asked the first time it's was agreed to be multi galaxy based on ultron's size and I asked again and no one replied.

And if no proof I will make the downgrade CRT.

Back