• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I asked the first time it's was agreed to be multi galaxy based on ultron's size and I asked again and no one replied.

And if no proof I will make the downgrade CRT.
You can read everything in the revision thread. The proposal in the OP was Low 2-C, and it was accepted. Only because you believe it to be 3-B doesn't mean that's what was agreed. Please, read the thread.

Sorry if I sound rude, but me and the other supporters of the verse worked really hard on that revision and seeing you constantly complain about what was decided and agreed even by staff members only because you don't agree with it is frustrating to say the least.

You can read everything in the revision thread. The proposal in the OP was Low 2-C, and it was accepted. Only because you believe it to be 3-B doesn't mean that's what was agreed. Please, read the thread.

Sorry if I sound rude, but me and the other supporters of the verse worked really hard on that revision and seeing you constantly complain about what was decided and agreed even by staff members only because you don't agree with it is frustrating to say the least.
I read and no proof of low 2-C striking strength and will make a CRT in coming month as I'm busy now.

I read and no proof of low 2-C striking strength and will make a CRT in coming month as I'm busy now.
You literally just ignored what I just said... Only because you don't agree doesn't mean there is no evidence. There is a reason if everyone agreed with the revision except for you.

I didn’t ignore shit and stop chatting as if you exist in my consciousness besides if there's evidence why will I wanna argue this.

I've already said I will make the downgrade CRT like you requested in coming month cause I'm busy currently.

I didn’t ignore shit and stop chatting as if you exist in my consciousness besides if there's evidence why will I wanna argue this.

I've already said I will make the downgrade CRT like you requested in coming month cause I'm busy currently.
Why not just reply to the current one? It's still open. Plus his Retcon punches are agreed to be Low 2-C

Why are you coming here in the middle of a versus thread to complain about accepted statistics from a CRT a few days ago that was approved by over 20 users including 5 staff members? This is ridiculous. No one needed you to come here and state your opinion on Ultron's statistics just to say that you're making a downgrade thread in a few months because you're busy.

Why not just reply to the current one? It's still open. Plus his Retcon punches are agreed to be Low 2-C
I've asked twice now the first few said multi galaxy level due to ultron size which I agreed.
I asked again members just skipped it so I will just leave it as it is for now.

Back