• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean. That does not tell me much. Erasing anyone in Lovecraft is erasing them from Azathoth's dream.

I'm pretty sure the match ends up being this.

>Match Start

>Numidium erases Yakou's base form with passive 1-A EE

>Yakou regenerates because of 1-A Type 9 immortality, that is possibly greater than Numidium's unquantifiable level of 1-A erasure because it's Masada.

>Numidium instantly erases Yakou again

> Repeat Ad infinitum

This is a win for Numidium because he is constantly incapacitated by Numidium's erasure.

Also, does Yakou have attacks that would work on Numidium anyway? If not, this feels like a stomp.

It means that anything that is a part of the Godhead's dream can potentially be erased/zero summed. Meanwhile, Yakou and other Masada characters have obvious limits (Taikyoku values).

TacticalNuke002 said:
It means that anything that is a part of the Godhead's dream can potentially be erased/zero summed. Meanwhile, Yakou and other Masada characters have obvious limits (Taikyoku values).
But yakou isnt part of GodHead's dream.

(Thinks)

Yakou has summons that could kill Numahime who has Taiji value of 36 iirc

Numidium basically tells you that you're fictional and you die from self realisation. Thus, its effective on any fictional character. The Godhead is the only thing treated as an irl being in TES.

More like

Numidium: "Yakou, you are a fictional character and don't have any presence, relevance or importance in real life."

Yakou: "My despair is unfathomable and my disappointment immeasurable. Guess I'll die."

oof

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves that You exist, and so therefore, by Your own arguments, You don't. QED."

"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

"Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.

A hitchhiker's quote I felt was appropriate

See, quotes like that are the reason why 90% of Gods in fiction are jerks.

You try to act nice and they try to erase you with logic, may as well be Zen'o and erase their entire universe from the get go for the giggles.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Numidium basically tells you that you're fictional and you die from self realisation. Thus, its effective on any fictional character. The Godhead is the only thing treated as an irl being in TES.
No. The Godhead isn't a Metafictional Stand-In for the developers of TES or anything like that, it is a Boundless Force from which all emerges and is defined. The Numidium is forcibly denying one's existence from the The Dream of the Godhead.

Incon neither can permanently do anything to each, Num erases Yakou cones back, Num erases Yaoku comes back, etc...

PsychoWarper said:
Incon neither can permanently do anything to each, Num erases Yakou cones back, Num erases Yaoku comes back, etc...
I'm pretty sure a victory via incapacitation (in this case constantly getting erased) is a viable form of victory.

That said, this sounds like ultimately a 1-A hax match in disguise by the end of the day.

Since I have no idea who has the higher scale here, I'll be staying quiet now.

PsychoWarper said:
What qualifies for Incap?
Getting perpetually erased from existence and regenerating from said erasure only to be erased again before you could even begin to move ad infinitum sounds like incapacitation to me.

FateAlbane said:
That said, this sounds like ultimately a 1-A hax match in disguise by the end of the day.
Since I have no idea who has the higher scale here, I'll be staying quiet now.
shhhhhhhhh

Dont call the cops.

They may find out that this is a 1-A battle.

Numidium's has probably the most broken 1-A hax on the wiki. It's just so ridiculous and hard to quantify, and also hard to see something straight up shrugging it off since it's not power based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back