• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So... any Gundam fans?

So I’m not really sure but why are our Gundam pages like nonexistent? Like literally even the RX-78-2 page doesn’t even have exist any more(to be fair the page itself was poor) so yeah just wanted to bring it up.

I barely matched many Gundam episodes as a kid, but I've always wanted to get into the series.

Wing Gundam especially caught my interest, G Gundam was also cool.

I've been working on a verse page to Gundam and polishing a bit our old Wing profiles, but I really would like to have a profile for Char and the other Universal Century characters.

Gundam is one of those thing I've been meaning to revise in a while, along with Titanfall 2, but it's been a long time since I've watched the series. It's in my pile of things I'll get to... eventually

Back