• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sniper monkey discovers what jarate is made of(GRACE11)

SNIPER MONKEY(BTD6) vs SNIPER(TF2)

757030a65152ee71b379a84cbbea750d.jpg
cbf3e0179250b43fa3bb0ef77bf3d3f9.jpg

RULES:
  • Speed is equalized
  • 9-A for both, sniper first key and monkey Deadly Precision Path(If It's too much one sided, Supply drop or base sniper monkey will be used)
  • Stock sniper exept that he has Cozy Camper and has a Jarate bottle
  • Magic, Power ups and upgrades are Restrict for Sniper
  • Battle takes place at the Harvest map, bBoth start at the other team spaw point, so no line of sight
BANANA: 7(Qawsedf234, TheGatememer, Stillwinston, Peppersalt43, Acer__, Spinoirr, FarerPurple)

JARATE:

MAD MILK(incon):

Last edited:
  • Sniper = Scales to someone barely surviving a 0.007044 Ton Explosion
  • Sniper Monkey = Scales to a 0.007772 Ton feat
So just about AP the chimp is 1.1x stronger.

So after that it becomes a game of how can hit who first
  • Monkey's advantage: Cameoflague and is very small (this makes it much harder to find/hit and it doesn't lose anything from its size here)
  • Sniper: Has better lifting strength
So in my view the main issue here is that Monkey Sniper seems like it can train and fire much faster than normal Sniper, who dies to a headshot from his own weapon meaning he can't take his own AP focused into a bullet.

So despite the memes monkey with gun wins imo

• Sniper = Scales to someone barely surviving a 0.007044 Ton Explosion
  • Sniper Monkey = Scales to a 0.007772 Ton feat
So just about AP the chimp is 1.1x stronger.

So after that it becomes a game of how can hit who first
  • Monkey's advantage: Cameoflague and is very small (this makes it much harder to find/hit and it doesn't lose anything from its size here)
  • Sniper: Has better lifting strength
So in my view the main issue here is that Monkey Sniper seems like it can train and fire much faster than normal Sniper, who dies to a headshot from his own weapon meaning he can't take his own AP focused into a bullet.

So despite the memes monkey with gun wins imo
This is deadly presision we are using, It don't have camoflage, trough the rest seens fair, counted

sniper has homefield advantage, which means a lot in this fight. sniper knows where to go to be able to fight another sniper, and can easily out snipe another sniper.
That relies to much on guessing.

But in my view its more about how quickly he can get off two shots compared to the sniper, since that will still take him down from my knowledge.
if he gets shot he has 1.59 seconds to back away out of sightlines to regenerate, go back, try again. sniper monkey is not getting two shots in a row without sniper backing up.
Same as Sniper Monkey's. He just needs to hit first, its just harder for him to do so because the Sniper Monkey is small, agile and can shoot his gun quicker.
What. sniper shoots slightly faster... sniper monkey takes 1.59 seconds between shots sniper takes 1.5~ its almost redundant. We also going to ignore that the whole 'he's smaller and agile' means nothing when he can headshot someone who is small, fast and has better mobility than anyone in the series? yeah. that isn't an advantage.

Hum... were did you find that number?
source: trust me bro

bloons TD wiki. unsure if its official or not. though it seems accurate. (probably shouldn't trust my judgment on something like that, since never played the games which is why I asked anyone to correct me)

edit: now thinking about it why the **** is there a bloons TD wiki?

source: trust me bro

bloons TD wiki. unsure if its official or not. though it seems accurate. (probably shouldn't trust my judgment on something like that, since never played the games which is why I asked anyone to correct me)

edit: now thinking about it why the **** is there a bloons TD wiki?
Why wouldn't have?

And no, the 1.59 is just for the 0-0-0 sniper monkey, thanks to the 0-0-2 crosspath It will shoot much faster

Why wouldn't have?

And no, the 1.59 is just for the 0-0-0 sniper monkey, thanks to the 0-0-2 crosspath It will shoot much faster
ah alright cool, still doesn't change theres a time period where;

sniper can walk away, and regenerate.

go somewhere else. he knows where he is, the monkey doesn't. sniper could literally be anywhere on the damn map to snipe the damn monkey. he knows the maps in and outs and use that to his advantage. there's enough flank points and choke points where he could sneak up or just generally **** with the mind of his enemy.

Well, 0-0-1 Reduces that time 30%, 0-0-2 reduces this timer more 30%
go somewhere else. he knows where he is, the monkey doesn't. sniper could literally be anywhere on the damn map to snipe the damn monkey. he knows the maps in and outs and use that to his advantage. there's enough flank points and choke points where he could sneak up or just generally **** with the mind of his enemy.
Monkey could follow him with his aim, not to mention that a prenciale tail and being a monkey would make him have a easyer time accesing some points of the map

Just conter arguin here, I'm glady someone is arguin in sniper favor

if he gets shot he has 1.59 seconds to back away out of sightlines to regenerate, go back, try again
From memory the two 30% shoot cool downs means that Sniper Monkey can get more than just that off in 1.59 seconds.

ingame the bloons can hide from sniper as long as they're behind full cover however the moment even slightly part of them isn't obscured sniper monkey can fire again. All monkeys can canonically sense when an enemy is in range and exactly where it is; you can't successfully flank a monkey if you're in range (except a dartling gunner), but specifically snipers can actually sense targets outside the small "range" it has. (also if we're counting bloons pop to be canon which I think we are then sniper monkey can also ricochet shots to hit behind cover but imo the bloons pop sniper should have its own key or even separate profile since it's so different)

Also, sniper monkey doesn't have any delay on the first shot. With the rifle fully ready fire, the monkey can consistently get a direct hit on a target within a fraction of a second of being summoned onto the field

From memory the two 30% shoot cool downs means that Sniper Monkey can get more than just that off in 1.59 seconds.
Read the rest of the conversation
ingame the bloons can hide from sniper as long as they're behind full cover however the moment even slightly part of them isn't obscured sniper monkey can fire again. All monkeys can canonically sense when an enemy is in range and exactly where it is; you can't successfully flank a monkey if you're in range (except a dartling gunner), but specifically snipers can actually sense targets outside the small "range" it has. (also if we're counting bloons pop to be canon which I think we are then sniper monkey can also ricochet shots to hit behind cover but imo the bloons pop sniper should have its own key or even separate profile since it's so different)

Also, sniper monkey doesn't have any delay on the first shot. With the rifle fully ready fire, the monkey can consistently get a direct hit on a target within a fraction of a second of being summoned onto the field
We are using a 3-2-2 sniper monkey thanks to how his keys work here, bouncing bullet would be a 2-3-2

Back