• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMT Stuff: Observation and Qualia

He did, that's an image.

Anyways, the topic at hand remains if the Record scales to AP at all for anyone, be it the Administrators or Canopus.

Blahblah9755 said:
I disagree with it only scaling to info manip. It would be the AP if their information forms, since those are directly harming the records, and based on what Fumi said, their physical forms are the representations of that same damage, thus they should scale dimensionally to whatever the damage to the Akashi records is.
Gonna reiterate this, since it got overshadowed by the finite 4D thing.

@Yobo, you mentioned a discussion about how to treat their info forms, what was discussed/decided there? Does that impact this? Also, is there something wrong with what I said before about their physical forms being representative of the damage they did to the AR and thus scaling?

tl:dr it would be 2-A, 1-C as information selves since they are both the same thing due to transduality and philosophy stuff

No. They're limited to specifically the DeSu2 multiverse and it's Administrative System. Even Alcor and Miyako had to be reincarnated as humans to even exit the DeSu2 multiverse

Closest thing is I can seem to approximate it is the idea of monism, which seems to be what SMT is referencing here.

I might be ale to help if invitYobo Blue said:
PSA
There is a Discord specifically to help revise SMT as of now.
I might be able to help if invite.

Regarding Observation, since it looks accepted by admins like Sera, I could open the relevant profiles to have changes added.

I don't think Stars have profiles here so I guess new profiles would be made.

Back