• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMT Stuff: Observation and Qualia

I guess, since their physical and data selves are considered equal parts of their trans-pluralistic selves, I would say this should scale to AP.

Blahblah9755 said:
I guess, since their physical and data selves are considered equal parts of their trans-pluralistic selves, I would say this should scale to AP.
No, it doesn't scaled to AP since it is just state of existence feat.

I think it should scale to the stars, since their information forms can damage it and their physical forms seem to be equal/the same due to their trans-pluralistic nature. So their AP should match their data manip.

I think it's difficult to make it 1-C, at least for any star that isn't top tier like Canopus. It would probably by "1-C with Information Manipulation"

The Divine Phoenix said:
There's more to this revision than just Transduality. What we want to figure out is if the Akashic Record scales to AP for anyone.
I thought we already scaled it since characters like Polaris and Anguished One can reset the infinite multiverse with it.

I thought we already scaled it since characters like Polaris and Anguished One can reset the infinite multiverse with it.

No, iirc they have their own feats, but even if we do, I'm iffy on scaling people to the entirety of the Akashic Record.

Yeah. Everyone who utilizes the Akashic Record is already 2-A by being on the scaling chain. It dosen't give the user any particular power. It just gives them the natural reality bending hax demons already have. But if this goes through whose going to be able to use these "9-D passives?"

Yvel Atsly said:
Yeah. Everyone who utilizes the Akashic Record is already 2-A by being on the scaling chain. It dosen't give the user any particular power. It just gives them the natural reality bending hax demons already have. But if this goes through whose going to be able to use these "9-D passives?"
Passives?

I phrased that wrong. Whose going to have information manipulation or whatever on a 9-D scale? I personally find that idea to be quite iffy

Akashic Record users and those who can destroy info in the record that exists on that level.

I don't believe it would. The reason the Akashic Record users get that is because of the mechanics of the Record itself, which no one else in the series has been shown using, so it would at best apply to all of them.

I mean beings like Kagu are beyond vastly superior to Administrators and should be capable of utilizing said info manip if they have the same hax. If not on even better level

Yvel Atsly said:
I mean beings like Kagu are beyond vastly superior to Administrators and should be capable of utilizing said info manip if they have the same hax. If not on even better level
Problems with that.

A. No direct proof they are superior B. If the Administrators scale they would be fair beyond them instead

I mean like the scaling chain. Kagutsuchi is literally stronger than Polaris by at least a countless number of times at the minimum. And you mean scale to the Astrolabe?

Yvel Atsly said:
I mean like the scaling chain. Kagutsuchi is literally stronger than Polaris by at least a countless number of times at the minimum. And you mean scale to the Astrolabe?
Not really?

You said if the administrators scale they would be stronger than Kagutsuchi. I'm asking what in specific they would scale to

I disagree with it only scaling to info manip. It would be the AP if their information forms, since those are directly harming the records, and based on what Fumi said, their physical forms are the representations of that same damage, thus they should scale dimensionally to whatever the damage to the Akashi records is.

Wait, if the Akashic Records are apparently 9-D or something and it scales to the admins which scales to YHVH would that mean YHVH would be comparable to his true form...?

Yvel Atsly said:
Wait, if the Akashic Records are apparently 9-D or something and it scales to the admins which scales to YHVH would that mean YHVH would be comparable to his true form...?
Yeah. We used to scale it, which didn't make sense as it would result in issues like that. Demons shouldn't gain the powers of the Akashic Record via scaling in any case, as I've already stated, the issue comes from the destruction of data by the Stars, not the Akashic Record. YHVH also shouldn't scale to anyone in DeSu 2, as there are no real comparisons of power between him and anyone else in it.

Back