• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyRegulator

VS Battles
Retired
Why is Yhwh only 5 dimensional, when his Universe consists of several different dimensions each on their own planes of existences called membranes? Whilst Yahweh exists on his own separate space?

That's what I was trying to say in the other thread, but no one really replied to it. So I'm in total agreement with this.

It would also put the IV A cast solidly and doubtlessly above DeSu 2 cast, which makes more sense.

Before I actually started posting on the site, I remember seeing a 1-C YHVH, and after recently checking the page, a Low 1-B YHVH. From `all of the discussion happening on the SMT IV Apocalypse board, I'm pretty sure most people agree that 1 Head YHVH is 2-A, and Infinity Heads YHVH is High 2-A. His Demonized form is what's probably confusing people.

The infinite heads thing isn't what makes him high 2A, it's the fact that the contents of the "branes" in his universe are supposedly infinitely beyond the scope of SMT IV and early/midgame SMT IV A, and likely the rest of SMT.

And the (low) 1C thing makes sense because, in string and M-theory, which is likely what the branes of YHVH's universe refer to or are based on, the contents of a brane is a dimension below the universe it's a part of (read the section branes and bulk): https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brane_cosmology

Well, higher planes were never explicitly stated but them being stated to exist on different planes with the branes having increasing numerical value kind of implies this.

The fact that they are branes, combined with the fact that they are described as more infinite and vague than anything you've seen before, leads me to believe that 1-C YHVH is very much a possibility.

Bump, can this be applied? And if so would it be low or regular 1C, and would it be possibly, likely, or just a full upgrade?

Satan(SMT IV Apocalypse) is fought in the 4th Brane of YHVH's Universe, which could mean he is 9 Dimensional from his earlier 5-D status. When you reach the "Throne Room" of YHVH, you go into an area known as Non-Euclidean Space, and doors to the realm of YHVH are closed(you open them.). YHVH warns you to turn back, and he will forgive you. I don't know what Non-Euclidean means, but it's probably something that will obscenely upgrade Satan and YHVH.

Non-Euclidean space in itself does not qualify for an upgrade, it's nothing impressive on a cosmic scale

Non-Euclidiean = Geometry that's incomprehensible from our 3D perspective.

For instance, a four-faced triangular pyramid bend in straight lines. That is possible in Non-Euclidian Geometry.

Not necessary, Branes don't always mean higher dimensions, but also parallel collections of universes. The central idea of Brane Cosmology is that our universe is restricted to being bound to one brane of a higher-dimensional bulk, and the bulk may have many branes.

It is a possibility, but I prefer High 2-A

But if the branes are already infinitely beyond anything shown prior in the SMT IV games, that would make the branes 5D, and the Bulk (or YHVH's "universe") 6D. And since YHVH is superior to the entirety of his "universe", he would be 6D, no?

I don't really know at this point. He could be 6-D, 9-D, maybe back to his early prime. Thing is, if he does get upgraded, it's less fun for us. Matthew has a point with what he's saying, and 2-A has far more fun matches. If you want the truth to the upgrade, I sent Azzy the link in a different discussion. If you want to have fun, I would use this board to discuss other stuff.

To my understanding, what Matthew is saying is that the branes shown don't necessarily have to be above one another, but can be equal. However the Bulk (YHVH's universe in this case), is still a dimension above branes, and the branes are already infinitely above infinite 4D, so they should make them 5D, and the bulk 6D.

It's not about what lets us make more fun vs debates, otherwise things like tier 1A wouldn't be a thing at all.

If there is the possibility of being higher, we could always just tack a "possibly higher" on after the High 2-A and explain why it's not a 100% confirmed max tier.

I think that Azathoth seems to make sense.

They are dimensions. They were explicitly stated to exist o. On different planes of existence though, which is why I thought it important enough to note.

the verse is 1-A due to the fact YHVH existed before all laws and concepts and without YHVH they wouldn't exist. So this thread has been debunk my me and Matthew you're simply not knowing the cosmology of the verse. Scaling from YHVH many characters are outerversal nor including Axiom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back