• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMRG Bracket Round 2: The Fly vs. The Rhino (0-7-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Bracket Hub

The Fly vs. The Rhino

Battle takes place in ESU, and range is 10 metres. Completely in-character.
MarvelFly.gif
Rhino_by_alexiscabo1-d9zfgls.png

I feel like Fly has a lot more tricks to use, but Rhino just needs a few good hits to win, and I think he can land those hits. Rhino gets my vote.

Probably, but I don't think Fly can get any reasonable angle on the Rhino since he charges with his face towards the ground, and in general the Acid Vomit isn't really a common move

Rhino's equipment section lists some resistances that aren't in his P&A, and this includes acid.

That said, Rhino is stronger and I believe even smarted and more experienced than the fly, who also doesn't seem to be that smart.

The Fly can, well, fly, and stay out of range, spitting and screaming, but it isn't his tactic, right?
And even if it was, Rhino resists acid and can throw stuff at him, like pieces of concrete and else, and I don't know how good at dodging the Fly is.
Also, if he tries to stick onto a building, Rhino can destroy it.

Finally, if Rhino manages to grab him, he can just squash him to death like... a fly.

I vote Rhino.

One vote left, I'll Rhino FRA to make it hit grace.

Onto the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back