• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smol Human Child vs Smol Flightless Bird

If Six is in character the only thing she'd do is run away, yeah? She'd tire out and then the Kiwi just kills her

Alright. Six might have a height advantage, but the Kiwi has the advantage of some wicked claws on it's feet, and a pretty significant stamina advantage. Six probably won't run away though, the Kiwi would be about the size of a Nome to her, so she wouldn't be too fearful of it. Voting Kiwi because of more weapons, more skilled and that stamina advantage.

Also, you don't need to bloodlust the Kiwi

I already discussed this. Kiwi attack mainly by charging their foes. Their speed and weight easily put them in 10-B due to their kinetic energy

Don't worry. It fools everyone. Prom also read it as scare. I changed the justification, and removed the scar bit

Oh ok XD

Also for Six: Despite her size, she can do human level feats such as ripping a plank off a wall or breaking a mirror.

Break a mirror isn't a human level feat. Also removing a plank isn't nessisarily human level but I am not possative. Also she is overpowerd by the human stized creatures on the Maw but they are probably higher I will check on that later.

Under SBA isn't Six in her most powerful form

So she's like

Passively absorbing life force and stuff?

Not sure we can restrict that and have it added, buuuuuuut....

Even then, Six is more intelligent and regularly just gets out of reach, but that's essentially self-BFR. Kiwi FRA in a match that I'm 99% certain can't get added.

Back