• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smith (The Matrix) vs Cole MacGrath (InFAMOUS)

Hmmm cool idea. Can Cole get past Low-Godly? I know he can bypass durability but I don't really see how he can't actually kill Smith. I think Smith outlasts him really

Smith still can't really kill him soon considering how vastly outclassed he is

He can also arc restraint him which works very well when he can't escape

So neither can really kill the other?

True that could work, but can't Smith duplicate over and over? Can he restrain every Smith clone?

If he can't it seems like a stalemate. Smith can't kill Cole and Cole will keep restraining smiths with more appearing forever and ever and ever

He can keep duplicating as much as possible, the rest just aren't as strong. I still don't see how Cole can beat or restrain every smith

TheArsenal1212 said:
He can keep duplicating as much as possible, the rest just aren't as strong. I still don't see how Cole can beat or restrain every smith
They can't beat him either

Can't Cole easily dispatch the clones after restraining High 6-C Smith. He's pretty experienced against armies and they can't really hurt him. Thunderstorms and grenades certainly help.

That's what I'm saying it's inconclusive neither can fully finish off the other.

Problem is Smith can just keep duplicating. Any living being he can turn into. Cole can one shot the clones but they will just keep coming over and over again

TheArsenal1212 said:
That's what I'm saying it's inconclusive neither can fully finish off the other.

Problem is Smith can just keep duplicating. Any living being he can turn into. Cole can one shot the clones but they will just keep coming over and over again
There's a limited amount of people he can turn into. Cole can easily outlast them all.

Not really. There hasn't been shown a defined limit in the matrix. Since the matrix is all data, he can turn into people almost endlessly. If one person he becomes is killed, that data isn't destroyed it is just altered. He can just keep becoming people

TheArsenal1212 said:
Not really. There hasn't been shown a defined limit in the matrix. Since the matrix is all data, he can turn into people almost endlessly. If one person he becomes is killed, that data isn't destroyed it is just altered. He can just keep becoming people
But most the people in the Matrix are just real people who got plugged in. I think, haven't watched the sequels. If what you say is true, then inconclusive for your reasons until someone more knowledgeable says otherwise.

No no people in the matrix are plugged in but the NPCS who smith can also turn into are limitless data. He has all the data he needs to never fully be eradicated

Back