• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smashing a Drawing (Adam Smasher Vs. Doodlebob)

XitSign

He/Him
This is dumb, but a friend repped the idea in a conversation so I'm posting in anyways. No idea if the '+' of the ratings make this a dead match or not (Immortality Type 2 might save this?) So lets see:

---

Adam Smasher VS Doodlebob, both are 8-B, Adam Smasher is in their Edgerunner/2077 Body key and Doodlebob is in their Base Key, speed is equalized, fight starts at 10 meters

The Current Hate Sink: 0

Reject 3D Sponges, 2D Is The Way: 2

I Stop Being Motivated by Peer Pressure: 0

Last edited:
Rewatched the first episode. Doodle used the pencil's creation more at first and brute force, but after Spongebob tried to erase him Doodle used the eraser more on the runback to try to get rid of him.

I suppose that means in SBA mindset, Doodle probably leans more on the eraser? At least in this key.

I always forget the Spongebob cast is tiny. The pencil is a normal sized pencil too, so could Doodle even do much that would affect him? I assume it'd take a while to erase enough for it to be lethal.

I'm actually pretty sure Small Size is no longer listed for them, and standards were changed for the verse for some reason. Why? I'm not 100% sure

I think Doodlebob should be upscaled to human size but idk if that is what is done normally or if size even matters for him. Regardless he wins because Magic Pencil bypasses Adams defense so if he even hurts him significantly, it will impact his weapons and other capabilities. Doddlebob while his defense isn't enough against adam's AP, he can likley survive longer due to immunity type 2 and his attacks weakening Adams

Doddlebob FRA

Last edited:
Back