• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Mr. Game and Watch

R.O.B.

Duck Hunt Dog

All of them go strictly by their smash keys.

This match is a friendly free-for all spar between the three, and as such, Mr. Game and Watch will only use moves and abilities that he utilizes in his Smash Bros. moveset. This means he won't try to duplicate himself infinitely or anything.

Aside from everything said above, they all have access to everything they possess, and each of them get to use their Final Smash once.

Gamestop amiibo event august 8

I go with Mr Game and Watch if he spams the bucket, since he can pretty much no sell Duck Hunt Dog's barrel and R.O.B's laser and counter

G&W's fast and unpredictable melee movements alongside BUCKET helps a lot. I know from experience that anything that can gets bucket'd by G&W doesn't do well against him.

Does Mr. Game and Watch's bucket work on DHD's can and gunshots? Or should I specify whether it does or not in the OP? Because I feel like I've nerfed G&W enough in this fight already.

If Oil Panic it only works on the can's explosion, then everything else Duck Hunt tries could definitely hit. Same for R.O.B.; even if the laser can't hit, the Gyro still definitely can.

EDIT: Scratch that. Mr. Game and Watch can counter his Gyro easily with the windbox on his down tilt.

https://youtu.be/fZs8M4snbrY?t=3m24s

Back