• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smash Bros. Respect thread

I'm going to bed right now, guys. In the meantime feel free to discuss the profile and what we should do with it.

Good night, Arbitrary. The profile looks good so far, the structure is really well done.

Thanks. I put some effort into it; a lot different than the profiles I made for the Meme Battles wiki, but I didn't really have any other options, as this is a more "professional" wiki I'd say.

I actually started on it during break time at school and if I remember correctly, I left the editor open the whole time because I didn't want to undo my progress, nor did I want to post an unfinished profile either.

I feel like it could use some more abilities though. I was a bit lazy in listing them, but perhaps the various different trophies for copy abilities could count? Also a little bit of hammerspace as well, since Kirby has the ability to pull swords and hammers out of nowhere.

But seriously... this profile is so satisfying for me to look at. Perhaps even more satisfying than 7-C to 7-B Sportacus.

Also, what should we do with Mr. Game and Watch's profile? I've already mentioned the issues I have with it in another thread.

It think the Triforce and Gallery keys need to go. The Smash Key and the 9-B Game and Watch keys can stay, and need to have separate abilities. No composites.

The Kirby profile has been made, ROB and Duck Hunt got keys added/revised, Wii Fit Trainer actually hasn't been made yet, and I think G&W needs a general cleanup in terms of what keys should be included.

Are we including Villager in this?

Back