• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smallville Revisions

Should this scale to everyone before Season 9? His powers increased a lot between seasons.

I'm guessing it'd be applicable for a new season 9-10 key, unless their are any better feats after this point. How everyone scales is up for Qaws or whatever to judge since he's more knowledgeable on the show than me.

Also, how are you planning to scale everyone based on his 7-C feat? Just scaling them to 22 Kilotons, or are you planning on upscaling in anyway?

As before, the only one I see upscaling is Doomsday. Superman very rarely fights someone who stomps him without kryptonite or magic.

I'd say so. His super breath isn't used for combat, so it's probably far weaker than his physicals. Though, I don't know if this would only be dispersing the cloud, because freezing isn't exactly a kinetic attack.

Oh no. Like as an example of the tiers

Superma

Wall level
(Defeated Lex Luthor in few hits, took on the Green Arrow in combat, and defeated alien warriors) | Small Building level (Can fight people who can harm him) | Building level (Can fight people who can harm him) | Town level | City level

Supergirl

At least Town level (Overpowered Clark in a clash) | At least Town level (Stronger than before), possibly City level | City level

Doomsday

At least Town level, likely City level

Actually wait, Supergirl only overpowered Clark because he was shocked. When he was ready he later overpowered her. So she shouldn't have the At least rating in the first key.

Which end do you think is more applicable? Both clips seem to indicate steam emenating from the crater moreso than dust.

Spino thinks it was pulverization but he hadn't seen the video of the explosion when I asked him. So I dunno. In general the Smallville profiles need a lot of work that I'm probably not going to be able to do until I finish my binge of the series.

For example Clark is missing a lot of resistances, the 9-B justifications are still a giant mess, and I think the current MHS+ justifcation is wrong.

I should add they are 9-B though. There's tons of 9-B durability feats and a few 9-B AP feats scattered all about. Like this one.

The person who tossed Clark had just stolen all of his powers. So he had no super durability in the scene.

Neat. I take it your issues with the rating is with all the other 9-B's in the series such as Green Arrow and the like? Unless I'm mistaken and they also possess legitimate 9-B feats of their own as well?

No they have legit 9-B reasonings, it's just what's currently on the profiles is a giant mess and extremely circular. Like one of GA's 9-B justifications is "taking a hit from Zod who was holding back". Which I shouldn't need to explain how bad that is.

Hawkman also has a mediocre justifcation and Impulse/Aquaman needs work but that's something I'll cover later.

I'll just need to make a pretty large thread about it. But it will be after the forum move.

As for Hawkman is based on fighting a guy who survived a explosion. But said explosion doesn't have a calc or scan backing the rating.

According to his profile its most likely the explosion that took out his military base. Either that or its the one where he walks through an explosion that sent another guy flying with just the shockwave. Do you know of either feat?

Nah. He doesn't appear till Season 8 or 9 iirc. Currently I'm halfway through 5 on my bindge watch. It's been a really long time since I've watched the series and I dropped watching the show regularly around Season 7 originally.

But the rating may have weight, its just that a lot of the older stuff is sorta sketchy.

To may want to show Jason the clips and explain the context tho, cause it still seems that the method of destruction was vaporisation.

Dunno how else to explain it. I linked the gif of the scene and there's no other context about the explosion.

Back