• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smallville P&A/Speed CRT

Qawsedf234

VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
The Green Lantern section is bad

Okay so first off Superman. For some reason the P&A tabber assumes all versions of Superman have the same power set, despite early seasons of Superman not having abilities such as flight or Arctic breath. But no matter how bad that is, the GL section is just... wrong. So very, very wrong:
  • Invisibility: Literally never shown
  • Intangibility: Never shown or demonstrated
  • Energy Constructs: Fine
  • Willpower Manipulation: Fine
  • Matter Manipulation: Never shown or demonstrated by any GL
  • Limited Reality Warping and Time Manipulation: Both are bad, but at least the Reality Warping is vaguely justifiable since other GL's could teleport to the underlying structure of the universe to get the embody of willpower to help them out
  • Forcefields and Automatic Shielding: Force fields are fine, automatic shields aren't stated but it sorta makes sense
  • Illusions: Technically fine since the ring has shown this, but Superman has never used it
  • Healing of himself and others: Literally never shown
  • Can steal speed from others to increase his own: Wut
  • Weather Manipulation: This is somehow even more of a reach than speed stealing
Going into his AP and speed justifications
  • Dwarf Star level (Is powered by a Green Lantern ring): This makes zero sense. The various lanterns are notably weaker than Superman by orders of magnitude and none of them besides a Parrallax amped John Stewart would scale to High 5-A. Freaking Batman defeated one. The only reason why the Yellow Lanterns were a threat (to use that word loosely) is that the Green Lantern ring has a crippling weakness to yellow. When Superman ditched his power ring he stomped everyone.
  • Massively FTL+ (Green Lanterns can fly across the universe in a short period, comparable to Bart Allen in speed): The first part is correct, the second part however, is not. Not at all. Not only is that never, ever mentioned in the S11 comics, the GL ring does not amp Superman and it was previously established that Superman's top speed is Impulse's cruising speed
Basically he needs the majority of his GL power removed and his speed/AP reasonings need to be changed.

The P&A sections need to be divided more

Currently these are Superman's keys: Powerless | Season 1-3 | Season 4-5 | Season 6-10 | Full Power Unlocked-Season 11 | Green Lantern Ring

Superman doesn't gain flight until Season 11/Full Power unlocked, he doesn't gain super breath till Season 6, and a lot of his super senses don't become things till later seasons. My suggestion is as follows
Speed Changes

Since this blog has been accepted the following changes should be applied
  • MMH: No change, we just link the blog
  • Supergirl/Zor-EL/Brainiac: MFTL+ flight speed
  • Season 11 dudes: MFTL+ speeds get the blog link
The big thing for the last one is what end to use. Should we go with the Low End Solar System speed (12,760.374‬x) or the Low End Galaxy speed (7,413,114,000x FTL)?

Also we should probably add a scan of S11 Supergirl to her page image

According to Wokistan, erasing all matter is indeed EE. I don't agree with that, but that's aparently the standard, so eh.

Anyway, I also agree with the OP.

So, basically you are considered to have EE if you have really good control over Matter Manipulation/destruction?

Sounds dubious but if thats how things are currently done...

Other then that, I guess I agree with the OP.

When I get the the free time tomorrow I'll go through some of the issues again since I remember someone mentioning that Red Bleed completely wiped out universes that the Monitors successfully attacked.

Everything else should be good though right?

I also think that the first post seems to make sense.

What has been accepted above can probably be applied.

Back