• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Upgrade - My Vampire Older Sister and Zombie Little Sister

So I'm dumb for not thinking about this earlier, but would throwing a baseball at 2000kph be enough to upgrade Ayumi Amatsu to Wall level? Seems to fit with her and her sister other casual feats like piercing human bodies or motocross bikes with their bare hands.

From the 2nd volume of the webnovel:

She did not hesitate to throw it. Her strength was around 10 times that of a human. That meant she could throw a baseball at 2000kph. Even if the bat was soft, it could kill someone with its speed, just like an ultra-high pressure water cutter.

This would also upgrade Erika Amatsu and Yurina Amatsu to Wall level, since the first one is comparable to Ayumi and the latter casually defeated the two sisters.

Nice, so it is Wall level for the Amatsu women (and technically Elfenia Redmist, as regular vampires are also at least 10 times stronger than humans).

Would I need to make a calc page to link it on her page or would simply changing the AP be enough?

You should've seen my first result. I forgot to convert to meters and ended up with a result not even reaching one joule.

It should be self-explanatory enough, since it's just a matter of KE.

At least that would make for the weakest zombie and vampire queen ever XD

Thanks. Still bummed the best feat in the verse can't be used, but Wall level vampires is still nice.

In the first volume there's a point where Erika's vampire army becomes really big thanks to Elfenia Redmist's Upior ability. Satori and Ayumi hide in a building since vampires cannot enter without permission. Erika orders her vampire minions to turn into swarms of bats and gather together into a giant ball very high in the sky before dropping into the building. It wipes out the financial district of the city.

This wasn't just a million or ten million. Far, far more bats than that covered the entire area like a sandstorm. I had no idea how many bats a single vampire could separate into, but this was far too many. A pillar of bats rose from the city like a tornado. And they gathered toward a single point in the night sky. They concentrated there and became a black sphere. This was the process a vampire used to become bats and then return to being a vampire. It looked like several vampires' worth of bats gathered together into a single giant mass of flesh.

"I don't know where you're hiding, Satori-kun, so I'll just wipe the entire building from the map."

Vampires were said to transform into bats.

They were thousands if not tens of thousands of meters up and who knows how many vampires' worth of bats they were.

"The Varcolaci. That Eastern European vampire is said to fly through the sky and devour the moon or the sun. Obviously, literally eating a celestial body would be a tad difficult, but don't you think they could figuratively pull it off by causing an eclipse?"

Only Erika's voice surrounded me.

This was the all-encompassing scale of a queen.

"Eh heh. Let's say the average weight of a man or woman is 65 kg. For 10 people, it's 650 kg. For 100, 6.5 tons. For 1000, 65 tons. So what would it be for 10,000 people? Now, what if a mass of that weight appeared at an altitude of 25 km? What if it appeared up there at the thickest point of the ozone layer which deflects the sun's harmful rays? Satori-kun, I know this is a silly thing to ask of a sciency person who built his own disaster environment simulator that's all about physics calculations, but are you good at math?"

"…"

650 tons. Some large passenger planes or military transportation craft were more than 300 tons, so it might not seem like too much. Dropping an airplane or two isn't going to cause an earth-shaking crater, right?

But even the biggest confirmed meteorite was only about sixty kilograms.

It was all about the conditions. What would happen if something more than ten times larger than the world's biggest was dropped on the earth? Even if the starting point of its fall and its initial speed were different, it would still reach terminal velocity from that height.

I was left speechless, so Erika made her announcement over the phone.

"I call it Moon Mortality. …A solar eclipse during the middle of the day wouldn't be possible, though. There's also a risk of being exposed to sunlight even at night when sending them up to the ozone layer, but it's still better than being exposed to direct sunlight during the day. The rest is just like the human parasol. Now, now. It's time for a surefire trump card that only works during the sunless night. Are you ready for the false asteroid strike? I hope you enjoy it☆"

[..]

"A dark mass is moving in the sky. This is faster than expected. I estimate it will land in twenty seconds."

"Twenty? That means it's moving faster than a kilometer per second! That isn't a free fall, so is it actually accelerating? And what kind of name is Moon Mortality, Erika!? I didn't realize you were such a difficult adolescent!!"

Back